Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
rlk said:
Eduardo Arnaud, Barcelona

3909909185_dbb7b5a8bc_o.jpg

Thanks for all the kind remarks about yesterday's Supernatural Milan.

Plenty of US-made hats have found their way to Barcelona :eek: , so it is only fair some reciprocity happens... ;)

Is it a flat top?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
What hat were you wearing on Thursday?...

Here is a mini-photo journal of a day in the life of my Lee Adventure in Quito, Ecuador. I decided to take this lid with me, since it would be lightweight enough for warmer temperatures, but warm enough for cooler evenings. It was a perfect choice...

Adventure1-1.jpg

After an ill-fated attempt to find a quality panama hat in town, we headed north out of Quito for some exploring...

Montanas.jpg

Bright sun, but windy and cool...

Adventure2.jpg

Arrived at Lago San Pablo for lunch. Beautiful view of the lake...

LagoSanPablo.jpg

Looking back up toward the mountains in the other direction...

Field.jpg

Arrived at Otavalo, walked around the town, and visited the craft market...

Feria.jpg

Adventure3.jpg

Driving back to Quito in the late afternoon, we could clearly see beautiful snow-capped volcanos -- unfortunately, couldn't stop for photos! Returned back to Quito, had a wonderful dinner, and got to sit in with some local musicians on piano for a couple of tunes. A wonderful day!

Cheers,
JtL

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful JtL! I don't know how you can wear your hats with out ever getting any sweat bleed through but damn it looks good.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
DOUGLAS said:
Beautiful JtL! I don't know how you can wear your hats with out ever getting any sweat bleed through but damn it looks good.

Those Lee Adventures are perfect for warm, outdoor weather - wish mine would have fit.

jtl - thanks for sharing this adventure, and we look forward to seeing the 'Panama Score' shots.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
rlk said:
Eduardo Arnaud, Barcelona

3909909185_dbb7b5a8bc_o.jpg

Thanks for all the kind remarks about yesterday's Supernatural Milan.

I think that's your best porkpie shot ever. Must be nice to have a hat-versatile mug!

billysmom

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Here is a mini-photo journal of a day in the life of my Lee Adventure in Quito, Ecuador. I decided to take this lid with me, since it would be lightweight enough for warmer temperatures, but warm enough for cooler evenings. It was a perfect choice...

Adventure1-1.jpg

Driving back to Quito in the late afternoon, we could clearly see beautiful snow-capped volcanos -- unfortunately, couldn't stop for photos! Returned back to Quito, had a wonderful dinner, and got to sit in with some local musicians on piano for a couple of tunes. A wonderful day!

Cheers,
JtL

Indeed, it was a perfect choice. Thanks for the mini-vacation with your images! Enjoy!

Sue

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
Blessed rain today with temps below 90! Time to try some creasing in the new Stetson!
Sue

That's a really nice one. :eusa_clap

Thanks for the photos JtL. I look forward to seeing more. :)

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Stetson Nutria

Yesterday, wore a Stetson Nutria for an afternoon downtown. Only time since childhood that I've worn a western hat, brim up, in public.

NutriaMeAngSm.jpg

NutriaSideMed.jpg

NutriaFront.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred