Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Big presentation today for the OSU Alumni Association. I will be talking about our oral history project with clips from famous alumni. Since the Gannon was still out of it's box, I decided to brave the predicted temperatures.
1940s vintage tie I picked up at NW Hats. View attachment 83123 View attachment 83124
That hat impresses me more each time I see it;good luck with the presentation,Red.

Samuel

Practically Family
It's tie-dye Tuesday at my school and I don't own anything tie-dyed, so I wore this loud aloha-shirt instead—with my Stetson Slev-Edge of course.
IMG_5827.JPG

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I got this apparently unworn Stetson 5X in a fancy box just yesterday... but it does reek of old cigarette smoke and needed a good brushing. So I thought I'd wear it this morning on my errands. Had to grab the Wrangler "George Strait" shirt I picked up on close out at the local farm store, Wilco.

It's a 7-3/8 Long Oval and fits pretty darn good. The felt on the crown is fairly soft, but the brim is real stiff. Brim is 3" and the crown as creased is about 4-1/2" front and back and up to 5+" at the top center of the crease.

i-HKTJc2d-M.jpg
i-LkkQhD9-M.jpg

i-gPS4HP9-M.jpg

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Big presentation today for the OSU Alumni Association. I will be talking about our oral history project with clips from famous alumni. Since the Gannon was still out of it's box, I decided to brave the predicted temperatures.
1940s vintage tie I picked up at NW Hats. View attachment 83123 View attachment 83124

Looking sharp! Fantastic outfit.

Samuel

Practically Family
you look spiffy, good luck with your presentation.

Samuel

Practically Family
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points