Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
billysmom said:
Guilty as charged, sir. :eek: No excuse.

But today's lid complies with the statute. :p

October27.jpg

Sue

Indeed it does maam! Very nice. Maybe we'll just give you a "Defensive Hats" course for that last one.

Mr. Paladin

anon` said:
Not today. Last night. Probably my favourite hat as of this writing:

DSCN3917.jpg

Great looking hat, Anon. Color and ribbon are FED IV-like, but on my monitor at least, the felt looks finer and smoother than Akubra. Great ambiance shot as well; clothing and surroundings.

Mr. Paladin

I've been covered over with work and court lately. Wore this to court yesterday; modern Stetson Dexter in graphite. Low-crowned and tapered I know but it is Imperial felt, has a great feel, and I just love the wide brim! It was a great, cool, wet, grey day!

Dexter002.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
I've been covered over with work and court lately. Wore this to court yesterday; modern Stetson Dexter in graphite. Low-crowned and tapered I know but it is Imperial felt, has a great feel, and I just love the wide brim! It was a great, cool, wet, grey day!

Dexter002.jpg

Definitely a rainy day hat. Looks good!

Sue

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:

Dexter002.jpg

Great look Mr P....but did you have a win in court?

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Phil Rizzuto's Knox Twenty

Just discovered I'm a 7 1/4 extra long oval, but I'm still not a Yankee fan.

Knox20PRMe.jpg

Knox20PHSideUnbMed.jpg

anon`

One Too Many
Thanks all. That's actually my very first Work of Art, and it happens to be Wall Street #3, same hat as my current avatar, in fact. A style that I highly recommend!

Mr Paladin~ And to think, all this time I was holding the camera on the wrong side of me! I do like the background stuff to my left quite a bit more than to my right!

Garrett

Sharp as usual - Having seen this one in person I can say it is quite nice.

anon` said:
Not today. Last night. Probably my favourite hat as of this writing:

DSCN3917.jpg

deelovely

Practically Family
billysmom said:
Tom-n-Jerry.jpg

Nasty weather today, so I wore my ugliest hat. It's a black Knox Tom 'n' Jerry with a metallic bronze colored wide ribbon with an outrageous bow. But it's soft-soft-soft and its stingy brim doesn't give the wind a handle to blow it off.

Sue
Ugly?? I think that hat looks great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart