Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
I think it looks great, E. T.! My experience was that Homburgs take a lot of getting used to (I think it's that off-the-face thing), but in the end I was sucked in by their elegance. You might try narrowing the brim a bit in the front - gives it more of the swoop you're looking for. And the hat itself is truly wonderful. Love the ribbon!

Sue

Listen to Sue, E.T. - she's spot on!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Sue and Mario,

Your encouragement is much appreciated and I thank both of you very much.

I think you're right Sue that it's the off-the-face look that I'm not used to. Hell - I wear a hat to cover that melon! I'll work some more on that brim in memory of Banjo and persevere with the Homburg. The hat itself is a quality lid, beautiful felt, pleated liner. The look and feel of it is quality - and as you say Sue, very seductive.

Thanks again you two!

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You have a very distinguished look!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easy ..... just give it some time.

Right now I get the impression the hat is wearing you. In time you will be wearing the hat. It is a new look for you....;)

SDC10349.jpg

Victor67

New in Town
hi! i'm the new fellow around and almost complete ignorant about pc and net. and about fedora lounge specifically my doubt is this: can't i insert in my posts pictures from my own pc, instead of online pics? help much appreciated. cheers! :eek:

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Victor67 said:
hi! i'm the new fellow around and almost complete ignorant about pc and net. and about fedora lounge specifically my doubt is this: can't i insert in my posts pictures from my own pc, instead of online pics? help much appreciated. cheers! :eek:

The FAQ will tell you how to do it. Here you need one of those online sites to post pictures like Photobucket.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Orbiter 1600 Mark III Clear XL7 Electro

Nothing like gliding into the weekend in my (very rare) Stetson Orbiter.

weirdhat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats