Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
Victor67 said:
on this black felt i changed the ribbon myself: it had a crepe one and i changed it for a satin one wich i think adds some "presence" to the hat.
th_black.jpg

You're getting good at this, Victor67!

Sue

Victor67

New in Town
You're getting good at this, Victor67!

Sue
well Sue i thank you for your kindness :eek: now is almost 11 pm and i'm going out for a drink in black double-breasted suit with blue shirt and tie, and the black felt... hats are not much considered in Portugal so i'm usually taken by eccentric lol

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Carlisle Blues said:
You have a very distinguished look!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easy ..... just give it some time.

Right now I get the impression the hat is wearing you. In time you will be wearing the hat. It is a new look for you....;)

SDC10349.jpg

Ha! Many thanks CB. The idea of the hat wearing me gave me a chuckle - but it's absolutely right! I need to tame that there hombre - er...homburg.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Late night ramblings

Victor67 said:
well Sue i thank you for your kindness :eek: now is almost 11 pm and i'm going out for a drink in black double-breasted suit with blue shirt and tie, and the black felt... hats are not much considered in Portugal so i'm usually taken by eccentric lol
Sure miss Spain when I read that.
Scooter

Tone

A-List Customer
Got me thinking on those Thoroughbreds. ;)

More cool hats all! Torpedo...Michaelshane...Dundee (super cool)...everyone (not forgetting anyone on purpose - it's just such a fast thread!) And is there a hat yet that Billysmom doesn't look great in? So many choices...

Great Skyline, Michaelshane. That Borso looks right at home enjoying those clouds.

You're welcome, Ephraim. Your Thoroughbred is definitely in the realm of excellent proportion, IMO (and looks DARN GREAT on you, too.) Thanks for putting it on the radar. I'm going to have to keep an eye open for one of those in the future.

For me it was my usual trusty ol' Jimmy Pierce Designs Custom today.

jimmypiercecustom1.jpg

Bob, I'm trusting dinner was all that much more enjoyable in that slick new fed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR