Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mario said:
Being in a playful - and slightly bored - mood today, I gave the photo a little additional treatment... ;)

Dobbs_Taupe_11_15_09.jpg

Nice job Mario!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Al Niente said:
[Mario, Love the photo. My first impression was a vintage film Vampire with all the greeen and black streaks....maybe a PI. Oh boy.........I hope this isn't going to go into the "dumbest comments" thread.:D

It's a cool photo!

Thank you, Al!

After 'Pigs In Space' now 'Vampires In Lids'...why not? Gary Oldman provided us with a very stylish example, even though this was a top hat, not a fedora... ;) :D

18857503.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Mario, very atmospheric "antique" picture!

GClark, :cheers1: to that hat!

Dreispitz, now that's an unusual combo, bowler and pea camo... shades of a Sven Hassel's "Legion of the Damned" character, maybe?

Jimmy, my vote is for the camel jacket, Not that the blue one does not go well, but the camel with that hat is sooooo smooth...

Torpedo

One Too Many
I adopted a more sporty look today, with a black-streaked grey jacket - my black Whippet topped it. I took some time to select a tie that contrasted enough with the black shirt, but at the same avoiding a cheap hoodlum/mafia image, which is what happens (to my eyes) with too contrasting ties, like stark red or white. I think it works.

DSC_0859.jpg

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
Another cap! Quite a few have popped up on various Loungers lately. That's a great look. I like seeing all your posts - keep it up! :eusa_clap

I have to tell you...you welcomed me when I came here and you have always have been a bright spot for me here.

Thank you buddy!!!!!:)

billysmom

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
I adopted a more sporty look today, with a black-streaked grey jacket - my black Whippet topped it. I took some time to select a tie that contrasted enough with the black shirt, but at the same avoiding a cheap hoodlum/mafia image, which is what happens (to my eyes) with too contrasting ties, like stark red or white. I think it works.

DSC_0859.jpg

I think you hit it spot on, Torpedo. Love that black Whippet!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Stetson Boss Raw Edge Nutria

I didn't actually wear this in public, but I did put it on and take a picture prior to leaving the house:

StetsonNutriaMeMed.jpg

StetsonNutriaMeMed2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany