Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
StetsonNutriaMeMed.jpg

I love that one, Scott. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Spats McGee

One Too Many
BobC said:
:eusa_doh: Thanks, R. I was beginning to worry about you. I thought you might have slid into the wide ribbon whirlpool. lol
Now that sounds like the name of the group that might be formed to oppose the Brotherhood of the Thin Ribbon! lol

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
It's a Gay day

Very hot in Brisbane today, heading for a top temp of 35C (95F) with humidity to match - and it's still only spring!

A wide shady brim is needed (and I'm not in the mood for straw). The Dobbs 15 Gay Blade with its light felt rides to the rescue.

SDC10364.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:
Very hot in Brisbane today, heading for a top temp of 35C (95F) with humidity to match - and it's still only Autumn!

A wide shady brim is needed (and I'm not in the mood for straw). The Dobbs 15 Gay Blade with its light felt rides to the rescue.

SDC10364.jpg

Riding neatly on your noggin, E. T.! Looks as if it will deflect a tropical ray or two.

Sue

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Carlisle Blues said:
rlk, Gutshot, Scottf, GClark, JTL, Mr.T Nice lids........:)

Thanks. The cap look works well for you.

There must be something in the air - I just got a Stetson newsboy (my first newsboy) and I really like it. It seems to be the hat of choice in downtown Seattle - I guess because the rain slides off it easily.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Thanks Sue and CB. Love that flat cap by the way CB - very British working class - where my roots are. I'm slowly building my collection of flat caps.

I almost got brave enough to give this its first public outing today - but I'm still not quite there - and the homburg is a bit heavy for a steaming hot day. I've been fiddling with the brim and am now deciding if I want to curl the sides up a little more.

SDC10367.jpg

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Time for a little love to my VS "Desert Rose." I don't wear this one often, but it remains my favorite. I won't wear it on rainy days because I have too many nightmares that involve mud-puddles! :eek:

4110070515_43ce3cd564.jpg

texashatman

Familiar Face
I'm a little more causal

As usual it's been a couple of days of beautiful hats on here.

I'm a little more casual. My Stetson Temple and an old Carhart Jacket to bum around Port Hueneme CA
ShipYardItems058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari