Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fd6d62ec0efe95f3bae702655e558ee9.jpg
968cee6f52f82eb0454114048a6f1d7e.jpg
a7246f9a223aaedb7af71b2adfed77fb.jpg
64278c89dcaeeada0975f2531a0804ed.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Felt weather, eh? Lucky you to be able to wear that one. Excellent hat.

Those are all great! That’s the only other Ghiaccio I’ve seen and it is considerably different than mine, but probably the same felt color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, Jeff. Funny you say that. I actually have two of them and they appear totally different coloured hats at first glance, but if you hold them next to each other they are indeed the same.

wr8xWaL.jpg
2cjOuLe.jpg
htW6VVw.jpg
V1EZE4N.jpg
qe9CgAB.jpg

Posting a few days behind. This was Saturday, we spent the day in the City. We attended the unveiling of the Tony Bennett Way street sign. San Francisco renamed a portion of Mason St. to Tony Bennett Way! It was a block party with very cool live big band music. Mr. Bennett was actually there and pulled the veil off. There was a red carpet on the street, so some of the pics look reddish. The hat is a Stetson Andover.
Nice pics, Rick. Looks like you've enjoyed yourself.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Today was the day of my final post operation appointment with my surgeon, following a hip replacement that I had just before last Christmas. How I wish I had the nerve to ask the surgeon if I could photograph him. His suits, shoes and appearance, shows that for him, standards are important. Today he wore a light grey suit with a feint pin strip, his shoes were a darker grey in classic brogues and on his coat/hat stand was a grey felt trilby. He completed the look with a white on white pin stripe shirt and a burgundy tie with an abstract motif.
It's quite warm today, I knew the surgeon would be well turned out, can't let him upstage me though, so I wore a light summer blazer that goes so well with the hat Esther made. A neck tie? In this weather? You had better believe it. When the hospital receptionist said to me that she just knew I would be wearing a tie, it made me smile, and when she said, "Spearpoint collar too." I told her that I was impressed that she knew. Have to admit, as soon I got home I changed into The Gatsby shirt and wore my only straw trilby, I don't even have a felt one.
View attachment 121432 View attachment 121433
All I ever wear are golf clothes. :)
Not having to wear a suit to work was one of the reasons I chose dentistry as a profession. I have always disliked dressing formally, probably because I was born and raised in Acapulco.

That is why my wife is so surprised at my sudden addiction to fine hats.
I will have to wear a suit to my daughter's graduation this Friday, though. Damn!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot