Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Betty said:
You really look great. What's funny is that every time I see you in this hat and suit set, I expect you to either:

Be writing something important

Or

Be saying something important and I lean forward toward my screen to hear you better! lol

Must be the high topper hat...

Vintage Betty

Betty, AlanC is often doing one or the other! :)

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vintage Betty said:
You really look great. What's funny is that every time I see you in this hat and suit set, I expect you to either:

Be writing something important

Or

Be saying something important and I lean forward toward my screen to hear you better! lol

Must be the high topper hat...

Thanks! If I can keep people distracted with the hat they might not notice when I don't have much to say. lol

You and J.T. are far too kind.

Marty M.

Vendor
Bravo!!!

J.T.Marcus said:
My brown Borsalino.

P1040257.jpg

Great look J.T. Your whole outfit has a great flow to it. Bravo sir.
Marty Mathis

DOUGLAS

Damn you guys look great.
Jerekson, you look like a movie star.
J.T., Fantastic tie and that hat oh my!
Alan , the whole set is wonderful.
Dee and Indy... The dynamic duo.
Tandmark, Superb!

Vintage Betty

deelovely said:
VB, it was listed as being from the 1920's in the item description on Ebay... but that is all I have to go on?![huh]

Hmmm...would you consider posting more pics of the hat? I'd be interested in seeing top, side and inside to satisfy my curiosity.

VB

Vintage Betty

I wore this new men's BCF hat this weekend, but forgot to take a photo on Saturday.

This hat looks really great on my husband, and I have declared this his "New Official Fedora Lounge Travelling Hat" much to his chagrin.

Vintage Betty

betty_102807.jpg

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Vb it is so nice to see you and others in your hats. I have tried to get my wife to wear hats, but have failed miserably. Our oldest daughter shares my love for hats, so I am content with that.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Lee

I love this one. It has a luxurious nap to it. Not fuzzy, long haired or velour. It feels like an early resistol kitten finish, or a 5x borsalino in the felt finish.
IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

Vintage Betty

Bud-n-Texas said:
Vb it is so nice to see you and others in your hats. I have tried to get my wife to wear hats, but have failed miserably. Our oldest daughter shares my love for hats, so I am content with that.

Thank you very much! I am just breaking out my winter hats, so the Loungers should have some fun seeing my non-fedora stash. Frankly, I'm surprised at the low amount of women participating in this thread. I would have expected to see more non-fedora wearing women by now.

If it's any consolation, my husband is sweet enough to wear a hat at my request, but he really dislikes it. :rolleyes:

VB

DOUGLAS

Technonut said:
I am wearing a Mallory Cravenette that I found at the Portland Antique Show on Saturday... :)

Man that is a nice hat! I never get that lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot