Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I pulled out another boater from Fort Knox. I am loving wearing these this summer. I'm also loving the summer.

080618_1.jpg

080618_2.jpg

080618_3.jpg

080618_4.jpg
I check everyday just to see what you are wearing. Your collection is awe inspiring.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Penman Pork Pie today:

this was my first ever custom hat. Initially it was a center dent fedora modeled after the Public Enemies Dillinger hat. After acquiring the actual Optimo Dillinger lid, I creased this one into a pork pie because I didn't have one. Beautiful vintage ribbon on this one.
That porkpie looks perfect.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Penman Pork Pie today:

this was my first ever custom hat. Initially it was a center dent fedora modeled after the Public Enemies Dillinger hat. After acquiring the actual Optimo Dillinger lid, I creased this one into a pork pie because I didn't have one. Beautiful vintage ribbon on this one.
Did you also find the crown on the dillinger too tall?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Penman Pork Pie today:

Looks great. I'd love to see your Optimo, too.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Isn't a "Melvin" another name for a wedgie? Is that what you are trying to show us in the last pic?
Could be.

I always love this hat. Back bow and interesting colors are it's high points for me.
It's a favorite with me. I really like that green against the black velour.

Scala “Panama” I was wearing yesterday while harvesting some more roadside finds. Dryad’s Saddle ‘schrooms...

061660523affeda8183e51dff4895005.jpg

bed272d6a4771284f08a3bca481a2193.jpg

eb48b3b7034a35ac3c8de7f3c1a9d751.jpg

Three Wal-Mart bags full (an official unit of measurement around here).
Nice hat and nice find. It's been dry here, so poor mushroom weather. I did see a nice bunch of Omphalatus the other day. Wouldn't want to eat them, but so cool looking. And they glow in the dark.

Great hat, Michael. I need more of these lightweights; love them.
Thanks Stefan. I could use a few more lightweights too.

Unexpected during summer, Michael. But very welcome to see such a lovely hat this time of year.
Thanks Stefan. I really like this short velour and green combo.

Thanks all,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24