Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A bit nippy this morning here at 29*. Picked my 3X Stetson Open Road for running errands.

3XStetson002-1.jpg

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Yes indeed Mr P and Mario! It must be the caps!

Tell you what Mario - I'll shout you a Fourex, but I'll order myself a South Australian Reisling - or maybe a Tasmanian cider!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
That's struggling to make it til 6am after being off since the 18th of Dec.:eek: :rolleyes: and I prefer hands on.lol lol

I can only imagine. My brother got switched to graveyard at the first of the year and was not excited about that.

metropd

One Too Many
Police Cadet

When I was a Police Cadet(Explorer) I was always in my Service Cap and Class A's on Street Patrol every time. This is how a street patrol officer should dress 24-7 on the street, Plus the Brass love it. My nickname was Adam 12.

policecadet3.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I am unshaven because I do not have to and I was wearing the beanie because I was freezing my a$$ off. I will not even address the if you were a sgt. Remark because it would get me suspended from here. There is a huge difference between dressing up and actually doing the job. I'm done.
metropd said:
Why are you in uniform unshaven and in a beenie?????!!!!!!!! I will be honest, If I was your Sgt. I would write you in a millisecond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass