Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
John is correct = Buckaroo Hatters custom by Major Mike Moore, molested in Covington, TN by unsavory characters!!!! :D

I was there as your witness, Tom. I tried to no avall to keep those unsavory characters away from your hat. :D

texashatman

Familiar Face
Mr. Paladin said:
You can't go wrong with either choice; both look sharp with the jacket. I was a western-only wearer too, until I came here....
Thanks for the kind words. I wear every kind of hat but really enjoy the fedoras. I've bought 5 or 6 in the last few months but always seem to gravitate towards the Temple. I'm in the market for a nice OR Silverbelly 7 3/8 or 7 1/2. I think it would go with more clothes than a grey or black.

metropd

One Too Many
Dreispitz said:
Cool! By the way, would you be allowed to wear vintage uniform parts when on duty?

No. fortunately the Chief( who I like very much) of the SDPD brought back the service cap as an optional part of the street patrol uniform. There are a few patrol officers who always were it, but not many.

metropd

One Too Many
indycop said:
I am unshaven because I do not have to and I was wearing the beanie because I was freezing my a$$ off. I will not even address the if you were a sgt. Remark because it would get me suspended from here. There is a huge difference between dressing up and actually doing the job. I'm done.

I am sorry if I offended you. I have great respect for you.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Scott Wood said:
I was a year with the city police here and those are issued with the emblem on the front.
Peaked brim and starched uni make a great statement, also are nice for burial after freezing to death.
I would far rather look funny than be truly cold as it can get here and many other places.
In Florida we are ill equipped when it gets really cold...:eusa_doh:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Scott Wood said:
Not a pretty day outside so I am improving it with the Napolitano:
100_0231.jpg
I like the color combo.:eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Scott Wood said:
This hat is actually a true "taupe", in my opinion:rolleyes: , and the ribbon is just a darker tone of the same colour. Never seen it's exact like before or since[huh]
That's the effect I was looking for when I put a darker ribbon on my taupe campdraft.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass