Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
indycop said:
100_0253-1.jpg
Ooooooh! That IS sharp!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Dracula...

A few minutes ago I went to the deli down the block to get some flowers.
After I paid the lady (probably in her late 60s) said to me: "Very nice hat that one of yours" I nodded and said thank you to which se replied: "My god, you look like Dracula":eek: I wonder if she meant it as a compliment or as "oh my god I just saw the devil kind of thing!" lol This is what I wore:

Guerra homburg.
A-1.jpg

texashatman

Familiar Face
Aureliano said:
After I paid the lady (probably in her late 60s) said to me: "Very nice hat that one of yours" I nodded and said thank you to which se replied: "My god, you look like Dracula":eek: I wonder if she meant it as a compliment or as "oh my god I just saw the devil kind of thing!" lol This is what I wore:

Guerra homburg.

No telling what she meant but it's a great look. You can't pull that off many other places than NYC though. One of the reasons I enjoy travelling to cities in colder climates is that you can dress well and don't get quite as many odd comments.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Gary Oldman

Aureliano said:

Guerra homburg.
A-1.jpg
"I haf crrossed ooshienss" lol
Hard to spell an accent ;)

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aureliano said:

Guerra homburg.
A-1.jpg

:eek: :eek: IRS agent? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot