Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
Aureliano said:
Guerra homburg.
A-1.jpg

You look terrific in that Homburg! No wonder it's a conversation-starter.

Sue

metropd

One Too Many
Aureliano said:
A few minutes ago I went to the deli down the block to get some flowers.
After I paid the lady (probably in her late 60s) said to me: "Very nice hat that one of yours" I nodded and said thank you to which se replied: "My god, you look like Dracula":eek: I wonder if she meant it as a compliment or as "oh my god I just saw the devil kind of thing!" lol This is what I wore:

Guerra homburg.
A-1.jpg

Really Fashion Forward! You look like you stepped off the 2010 Winter runway. Don't listen to these guys they just wish they could look that good.

metropd

One Too Many
The Guerra Homburg is absolutely gorgeous! When I first saw it I thought it was vintage from the 1930's. That is how high the quality looks.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Don't worry about all the jealous people they wish they had your style.;) :D

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Metropd. It has, indeed, a vintage feeling to it. And I'm not worry at all! I know all the bustin' my chops is in good humor. I love this place because of that, you know. But I warn you and all: In three hours it'd be midnight and after that you know what happens... better run to your attics and unearth those crosses! if you wanna see the light of dawn muahahaha. lol :p

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Mr. Paladin said:
Just kidding, Aureliano! I really like homburgs and wear them whenever the opportunity exists. Your Guerra looks sharp!:eusa_clap
:arated:
I am steaming the brim on one very gently this evening to get it well and truly flat.
Friday I am wearing it to the theatre ;)(movie theatre to see Sherlock Holmes)lol

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Mr. P, Scott W. I know you guys were kidding. As I said before, I love the way we can, in good humor, tease each other and get a healthy laugh out of it!

I've seen your homburgs, Mr. P. they're sweet!
I saw Sherlock...pretty entertaining. And nice hats!

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Aureliano said:
Mr. P, Scott W. I know you guys were kidding. As I said before, I love the way we can, in good humor, tease each other and get a healthy laugh out of it!

I've seen your homburgs, Mr. P. they're sweet!
I saw Sherlock...pretty entertaining. And nice hats!
That whole thread was fun and I don't think anyone was at all serious lol
I too love the "banter" when it gets going;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ