Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Going to the back of the cupboard day, pulling out my feathered friends...Schoble...is it 1930`s...if so, thats a 70 year old fedora!

NikonSouthAfricaDec2009038.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aureliano said:
Guerra homburg.
A-1.jpg

You wear that Homburg to a T, A. Some guys look really good wearing them, like you and Mr. P. I tried one when I went to Optimo a few months ago and thought it looked terrible on me.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
daizawaguy said:
Here`s one that got its first outing this winter...should have had it out sooner...my VS camel

NikonSouthAfricaDec2009035.jpg

What a beauty! You are "King of the Stingies" without a doubt. They are so natural on you.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
You wear that Homburg to a T, A. Some guys look really good wearing them, like you and Mr. P. I tried one when I went to Optimo a few months ago and thought it looked terrible on me.

Thank you, BobC. It took a while (I wore it a lot around the house before venturing out!) to get used to its unique shape. Now I love it!:D

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
What a beauty! You are "King of the Stingies" without a doubt. They are so natural on you.

That`s kind of you Sir...surely don`t deserve that. You have some very fine hats too...

rlk

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:
Here`s one that got its first outing this winter...should have had it out sooner...my VS camel

NikonSouthAfricaDec2009035.jpg

Beautiful Color and fantastic job balancing the proportions of crown brim and ribbon. Most importantly looks great on your head.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/daizawaguy/NikonSouthAfricaDec2009035.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

With all of the craziness in ribbons last year, that little V was my favorite, subtle stylistic innovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points