Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
djgo-cat-go said:
DiegoDean.jpg

Congratulations, Diego! We have our first one due towards the end of August.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Neophyte said:
:)
Agreed, and I still can't figure out what color it is or where it comes from...

I'm not sure what the name of the color is, but it came from the Outback Trading Company, which is stamped on the sweatband.

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
PADDY said:
Mid grey Stetson "Nostalgia." (These are modern felt hats designed on an 'old school' look of the Golden Era - so you can buy them 'today'). A really fine quality hat, with a good sized ribbon and brim. Takes and holds a crease well. Quickly becoming a fav of mine.

PADDYVINTAGEPROFILE022.jpg
What a FANTASTIC pic, and FANTASTIC look, through and through! I've never seen a pocket square fold like that. Any "pointers" (sorry for the pun) on how to get that fold?

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Paddy, well done :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Gene, HAPPY B-DAY! (Love it when you bring out that Panama) :eusa_clap

djgo-cat-go CONGRATS! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

BobC said:
:arated: Glad to see you back, Mr. P! Any good hat finds or cigars in England? I'm sure you had a great time.

I didn't find any good hats there though I did check a few antique shops, but I might have managed a Petite Edmundo Montecristo or two and a couple of my favorite Partagas #4 Serie Ds! My gosh, those U.K. taxes on tobacco are HIGH!!!

Mr. Paladin

Well Gene, Happy Birthday!

DJ, what a great little gift! Children are the best thing to happen to a man (and I like you in a brim better too!)

Today I wore my Adam Executive for a family get-together (to bore all the kids with vacation pictures :D )

AdamExecutive002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR