Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
Wore my Montechristi on a little road trip yesterday. Nicki took me to St. Augustine for my birthday!

Happy Birthday, Gene! Many more!

The Adam looks great with the black shirt, Mr. P.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Public holiday today, and back at the Tokugawa shrine in Nikko- The Toshogu Shrine was built in 1617 as the mausoleum of the Tokugawa Ieyasu. The main shrine buildings were built by the third shogun, Tokugawa Iemitsu in 1636.

May2010100.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
North Valley Field & Stream...

NVJ.jpg
That's a very nice one. To my eye, the narrow ribbon makes the retro shape of the hat more modern and wearable. In other words, it's a better crossover look than others are, should you want that. Did I mention the ribbon? I think it's great.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Squatter, while I was at the barbershop this afternoon...

barbershop.jpg

I'm not sure whose jacket that is. It's been hanging there for as long as I can remember.

squatter071910.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Alright, today I wore my dark brown Federation as typical, but I decided to take this pic at a certain angle, so as to be reminiscent of the poster of the film Le Samourai:

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy208/TheAntiquarian/Profile Pictures/DSC00090.jpg?t=1279595855

Compare with this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bda0Xm52CD0/SPdIUBbiXsI/AAAAAAAABO0/swklunwELT4/s400/sam1.jpg

Not too accurate to the poster; wrong color hat, crease, and ribbon, not to mention clothing and even the arm used, but it's a great pose for a profile picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner