Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mallory Aircool

DSCN0601-1.jpg

Cracker

One of the Regulars
57plymouth said:
Luckily, I was wearing my seersucker for the last time. ... I was also wearing my Panama Bob Rio Plata for it's debut outside of the house. ... So, all the other men had on dark suits or navy blazers, and I have on a seersucker and a panama hat. Do you think I'll stand out?

Anyway, here's the suit from an older photo, although I had on a red tie yesterday.

IMG_0861.jpg

There ain't nuthin' better than seersucker and a panama, especially in the South. More people than you realize will understand and respect it...

Cracker

One of the Regulars
Torpedo said:
As for me, I took profit of a cloudy day (hence cooler temps) to clap a felt on my head... a light one. Lee Adventure, "Blue Label - Water Bloc".

IMG_0146bb.jpg

I keep a folder of FL pics I really like, for inspiration, education, etc. Torp, you are well represented, and this is one of the best.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jbucklin said:
Jauntyone, what's the brim-width on the VS? I like those proportions. Hopefully I will soon be ordering my first VS! :D

Can't wait to see that HST, Jbucklin!

Very nice hats Jauntytone and MayserWegener! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24