Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
5191279190_359ce769e2_z.jpg

Actually had someone call out and chase me down the street to ask about the hat this evening.
Nice! I would have done the same.

Wade, Super OR! Really like the Fedora crease!

Ernest, Sharp as usual in the Bwear cap!

Robert, Another stunner in the Schoble Spinner! Is that from ScottF?

Daizawa, Fantastic VS! As usual great location pic!

Jeff, Lady compliments are the best! Sharp Stetson Temple!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
This morning I am wearing my 'Ranger' by Buckaroo Hatters.

[/QUOTE]
Looks good on you.:eusa_clap Nice curl and proportions-and of course ribbon width.

[quote="mayserwegener, post: 1121653"]

Robert, Another stunner in the Schoble Spinner! Is that from ScottF?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Now one of my select favorites.

Last edited:

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks great Neo, I like the tilt!

Thanks you sir!

Two things I really like about the CD are that it is high enough off my head to create a great insulating layer of air, and that it sits high enough on my head to tile in various directions. These two factors make it just about the perfect inclement weather hat; its only weakness being high winds lol!

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Neo, It's not a small hat, 3" brim, and it's 5 1/16" at the tallest part of the crease ! I do have an "older" square head ( your head does change shape and size as you get older :) ) and as I have maintained, it is camera angles of noggin shots especially self taken ones. If I were to sit down in a studio and the photographer did their work correctly, you would get a CORRECT proportional pic. :) It's always smoke and mirrors :)

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Neo, It's not a small hat, 3" brim, and it's 5 1/16" at the tallest part of the crease ! I do have an "older" square head ( your head does change shape and size as you get older :) ) and as I have maintained, it is camera angles of noggin shots especially self taken ones. If I were to sit down in a studio and the photographer did their work correctly, you would get a CORRECT proportional pic. :) It's always smoke and mirrors :)

Smoke in mirrors or not, the point is that it looks great and you wear it well! :)

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. Just wanted you to remember to always look at a self taken noggin shot with a grain of salt so to speak. :) Your "western" Akubra is a 3 1/4" brim as I recall and it has no "umbrela" look to it on your head IMHO. Looks like it should :) Onward thru the fog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner