Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Jacques

New in Town
Thank you. Can't upload high-res pics directly, trying to work out a better one.
photo.php

Last edited:

DRB

One Too Many
Black Jacques: Welcome

I thought I would add a few pictures today. Here is my Optimo 1000 in Porcelain White.

Dec072010f17.jpg

Dec072010611.jpg

White coordinates with just about everything.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I don't think FaceBook is the type of photo hosting site you need like Photobucket.

Right. You need to upload your photos to a host such as photobucket. Then, from there, you copy and paste the IMG code into the Lounge post. The address will, as you surmised earlier, have

kenmcneill

Familiar Face
Right. You need to upload your photos to a host such as photobucket. Then, from there, you copy and paste the IMG code into the Lounge post. The address will, as you surmised earlier, have at either end of the new (photobucket) address.[/QUOTE]

Black Jacques - While an image hosting site, like Photobucket is ideal, you can post images from Facebook. What you need to do is drill down to get the actual URL of the image, which should end in .jpg, .gif, etc. You can get to this in Firefox by right-clicking on the image and selecting "view image". Copy the URL from your address bar and paste into your message using the image insert button of the reply window.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner