Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Thanks, Chinaski.

The brim on that one is not snapped down. I tend to prefer having the brim very flat in the back, with just a bit of upturn around the edges (a look also favored by RBH and gtdean). The result is that, from the front, the brim almost appears to be turned down in back.

On a shorter brim lid (which, for me, is 2 1/2"), this kind of brim treatment also gives a bit more depth to the overall look (versus leaving a pronounced curl at the back of the brim).

Cheers,
JtL

Jimmy, todays thin ribbon has just the brim treatment you speak of .

002ceu.jpg

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
A Walk in the Park

What better to do on a warm Sunday than go for a riverside stroll?

Portstown Park, in Huntingdon, PA. This was a town until Hurricane Agnes of '72 had something nasty to say about it.
walkInPark1.JPG

walkInPark2.JPG

Frozen in time beside the rapidly thawing Juniata River.
walkInPark3.JPG

The stationary factory where the paper tablet was invented. The Iron Horse still makes its presence felt in town.
walkInPark4.JPG

These trailer trains are music to my "green" soul's ears. Keep up the good work, guys.
walkInPark5.JPG

Footprints beneath a fedora. It felt odd to be wearing a straw hat and still trudging through snow here and there.
walkInPark6.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo