Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
It's been RAINING since yesterday afternoon so wearing my Mid-Fawn DM Squatter Akubra today :) We're gonna get some MORE rain tonight !! :)

19870020.jpg

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
332615_10150350160913840_571513839_8185858_2139454041_o.jpg

It's fleet week here in San Francisco. Standing on the deck of the USS Bonhomme Richard, with the USS Carl Vinson in the background, wearing my tweaked Optimo Dillinger.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Great shots, RBH! I actually looked into broom-making recently, as sort of a "lost art" to keep alive. The biggest impediment was finding (or making) the incredibly heavy, specialized equipment they use. You're in the right area of the country to score some at old barn sales. Brooms will never be replaced by computers, I dare to predict. My secret hope is that leaf-blowers will become obsolete as people realize, slowly, that physical exertion is preferable to noise pollution.

Very nice Rusty! We have a village much like this in Mumford, between Buffalo and Rochester... it's one of our favorite summer destinations. Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran