Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief000731

Practically Family
Yes DJ I agree 100% the Chief is the hat!!! It's a hat that represents spirit, kindness, integrity, and goodwill. It is indeed a very very special hat from very very special people... I have the black Borsolino to match the Marque Grand Luxw Borsolino too. I would recommend the Buckaroo Chief to the special people in our circle...
Welcome to the lounge Splinter your hat looks mighty fine looks good. Again welcome to the lounge... Chief.

Great stuff, Chief.

I have the twin of your Borsalino (thanks to Alan), they are great hats.

The Buckaroo "Chief" is the star though. I have it on my mental wish list to ask the Major if he could make one for me at some point. If there is a hat sums up the Lounge spirit, it is the "Chief".

Splinter - welcome to the lounge! Your hat looks good on you and you look comfortable wearing it - that is what counts.

Chief000731

Practically Family
Thanks Javie, +1 on the "name sake" I love that Jefe hahaha... Ok guys talk to you later everybody has some nice hats on this week. Good job on all the nice lids... Chief

I concur,

Jefe you look swell today in all your hats, especially your namesake special!

Splinter, welcome to group.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Javie, +1 on the "name sake" I love that Jefe hahaha... Ok guys talk to you later everybody has some nice hats on this week. Good job on all the nice lids... Chief
Chief, I like Jefe it sounds great.
Say when you get a chance can you post a pic up of your Avatar, its a great pic & looks like a authenthic back in the day pic. nice tall crown too.
just deserves a post up.
Adios Jefe & enjoy the Memorial Day Holiday.
Likewise to all on board !

Chief000731

Practically Family
Heres a couple seabass
Fedora84.jpg

Chief, I like Jefe it sounds great.
Say when you get a chance can you post a pic up of your Avatar, its a great pic & looks like a authenthic back in the day pic. nice tall crown too.
just deserves a post up.
Adios Jefe & enjoy the Memorial Day Holiday.
Likewise to all on board !

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Javier, Steve, David and wmc, thank you very much for the kind words, guys! Javier, I like the name " Killer Ribbon"

David, that Gambler looks really cool, I like it.

Carl, stunning Hats. You wear all, very well.

Splinter, cool photo and cool brim shape at your Hat. Welcome here!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
zetwal: Definitely worthwhile to plan a trip to Chicago. The Field Museum is just one of the many gems of the Windy City.

Manfred: Thanks, dude! You sure are picking up regional American lingo rapidly via the forum. lol Excellent choice for your new Panama ribbon. Did you replace it yourself?

Steve: Many thanks, I appreciate your kind words. That C.W. Borchert is fantastic!

David: I like the look of the Panador Gambler on you. I cannot speak for the quality of the hat, or its color, but both crown and brim are very distinctive from your usual style, yet work well together. One stylish sunshade! Thank you for your kind words as well.

Chief: Glad to see you back and posting again, looking as dapper as ever. Best wishes on your continued recovery.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, my friend, thank you very much. Inspired of your Optimo and many other Panama ribbons, I thought I pimp my Panama with
new Vintage ribbon, what I found on a flea market, a couple weeks ago. Yes I made it myself.
Dude is the same as friend. Is it right?

delectans

Call Me a Cab
A sweltering Sunday in Chicago:

The line to enter the John G. Shedd Aquarium was already long and serpentine by mid-morning, as usual. Optimo Montecristi.

Inside the fabulous, octagonal foyer. This Beaux Arts structure rises as a temple to Neptune on the shore of Lake Michigan.

Marine-inspired architectural details and flourishes everywhere.

Completing the museum trifecta: Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum on Northerly Island.

Experimenting with light while waiting for Deep Space Adventure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24