Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
To honor Cooncatbob who recently passed away I am wearing the Art Lite I purchased from him.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?64505-R.I.P.-cooncatbob-Robert-H.-Smith

ar0wz.jpg

35l9jxt.jpg

2w4bcr9.jpg

Jeff, you have shown a nice collection there!
Dave, great color combo on that VS.
That's a good looking Art Lite there, OG.
Warm day today, so a light weight Borsalino is in order. The straws will come out this weekend with temps here in the high 80's and 90 on Monday.
pw001.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, I love the Fawcett Friday, because you come with a stunning collection of Arts Hats.

O-Guy, stunning ArtLite, Rest in peace Cooncatbob. He would be proud, that you wear him.

Perry, fantastic Borsalino today. He looks really good.

Javier,cool Panama. Your collection grows up!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
David-- I really admire the color scheme on that Artlite. Super sharp.

Great choices today, folks!

On pretty much the hottest day we've had so far this season... I went against the grain and felt that I needed to give some noggin' time to a vintage bowler. It has been so long (almost needed to consider changing my forum name!), but I had an occasion. I went with a 1934 Mallory with a new sweatband put in by Parker Melvin:

004copyq.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
To honor Cooncatbob who recently passed away I am wearing the Art Lite I purchased from him.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?64505-R.I.P.-cooncatbob-Robert-H.-Smith
ar0wz.jpg

A good day to wear that hat, OG. I remember you buying it, but didn't realize it was from Cooncatbob.

Dave, great color combo on that VS.

Thanks, Hatto. Nice Borsalino for you today.

My Panama from Bob,

Good looking Panama, Javier, you've gotten some nice hats recently.

David-- I really admire the color scheme on that Artlite. Super sharp.

Thanks, Jeff. It was when I saw Art's vintage copper ribbon on another hat he'd made, I thought it would work nicely with the Sahara felt.

Good to see you with a bowler, you are right it has been a while.

JAVIER

Practically Family

ar0wz.jpg

35l9jxt.jpg

2w4bcr9.jpg

What a fantastic tribute! :eusa_clap

Thank you all for the kind words, and for allowing me to view some of your stellar hats this TGIF.

B-Man that cup of fancy Joe looks so delicious. Kinda wishing I had some now.

:eusa_doh: I forgot to ship my 2 hats out to Parker over at Falcon, for some work. :mad:

tealseal

A-List Customer
Looking sharp today everyone! Today I put on my one and only straw hat, a Magill panama with a safari brim, looks a bit like this. I still prefer felt 100% in all weather/temperatures, but this one just worked with the outfit today.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Andy,well said, that's how I like to look at vintage hats, especially the fine Borsos as works of art. Watching my friend john reblock the hat was like watching a master work his craft makes it even more special.
Cheers

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
photobucket-2027-1339079425137.jpg

photobucket-5195-1339079389324.jpg

My new latest acquisition a "Lamson Hubbard,Baltimore."
It was custom made for someone. I took a gamble as it was listed as wool, but like I assumed its a real nice, light felt. Score!

Nice! I guess people just don't realize what they have when they sell hats like these. Wear it in good health!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Looks like you got a Johnny Depp thing going on there, Michael. I like the vest and hat, very sharp!
The dog looks comfy too.

I don't recall seeing a Michaelshane photo that wasn't cool - this one being no exception.

Nice! I guess people just don't realize what they have when they sell hats like these. Wear it in good health!

Yes, but Javier has a way of making all kinds of hat look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24