Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Been a while, and everybody’s looking good. My new military-grade haircut requires a good hat, so today it was the brown Fed. Of course a brown Fed and a warm day calls for something khaki.

BrownFed.jpg

And of course the pointless-but-fun shot:

DSCF0234.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Chepstow !
Killer lid.
I wear most my felts flanged flat.
Even wide brims. Not everyone can pull that off .
You look great!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Steve, bond and Che, thank you very much for the kind words! It's much appreciated.

The short brims, with shows brim up, looks sometimes better, than down!

Che, I love your style, especially how you wear your Hats, it looks darn sharp on you!

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey Chief

Don't sell the Derby, you look good in it, a LITTLE silly, but save it for the 4th of July, Halloween, and neighborhood parties. You need a white Henley and suspenders to wear with it. 1890's bartender.

Later

Chief000731

Practically Family
Rand you got to be kidding!!! My wife likes it but I think she doesn't want to hurt my feelings, I bought it to go with my collection I never intended on wearing it. Maybe have to get used to it...

Dang, call me crazy, but I think that looks excellent on you! Try it with some casual clothes, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats