Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats, guys. Jeff, although I am a high crown guy, I think that lower crown is OK on that hat!
Thanks Perry. I'm trying to add a tad more this morning, with the help of the bottom of a powedered Ovaltine jar... we'll see if it sticks.

Great start to the morning Rodkins, David. David, you are really enjoying the heck out of that montecristi (as you should)! Nice shoes, too.

Coble-- that looks absolutely fantastic. I might follow suit after I tweak my new oak derby a bit, and join you with a sunbody today.

straw berry season

061512.jpg

I love my Buffalonian boater from the Kleinhans Co.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, Good looking Optimo montecristi. I really like your shoes.
David, that Hat looks fantastic, you have a stunning collection of Panama and Milans.
Great start to the morning Rodkins, David. David, you are really enjoying the heck out of that montecristi (as you should)! Nice shoes, too.

Thanks a lot guys. The shoes are the cheapo ones from blair.com. I think they were about $35 the last time I looked.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
+1! Those color shades really look sharp!

imgp6703copy.jpg

New sunbody derby today. I did end up tweaking the brim a tad, just to give the western curl a slight front bias.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Chief! I had to show those pics to my 19 year old son whose favorite hats are the derbie and the boater. Plus, he loves suspenders as well. He considers you a kindred spirit now! :)

JAVIER

Practically Family
I see some nice hats gents.

I took the day off today; and for the morning I took a walk with my 3 year old, and the wife and wore my Mexican straw that I donned early in the week {the wife requested as she likes it.} (still working on her with some of my other crowns) ;)
No new pic: I'll recycle from earlier this week. :D
photobucket-5846-1339589978788.jpg

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Warm, but still tolerable for felts here in the bay area (tomorrow looks like a Milan day though), so I donned by 50's Open Road, tilted back, ala one of my hat wearing idols, Paul Simonon of the punk band, The Clash:
16pose4clash05.jpg

2012-06-15150151.jpg

coble

A-List Customer
Some great looking hats gents. Coble the hat puts me in mind of this one from the Dr. Who Vincent Van Gogh episode, looks great on you by the way.

DOCTOR-WHO-006.jpg

i love that episode of Dr Who. I am actually a local Artist in houston, and Van Gogh and Monet are 2 people i respect for the techniques and style.

thanks everyone for the compliments. You guys are definately rocking great lids this week.

My straw i'm wearing has a 1950's ribbon on it from my old stetson i'm getting reblocked and cleaned up. Decided to move the ribbon to this lid.

Bowlerman, the derby looks excellent. I see this hat everyday at work, and still wanting it, but buying 4 sunbody hats within 2 months of working their, so almost every paycheck i need to slow down for now.

Keep it up guys, looking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou