Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Robert, great looking boater, he fits you perfect.

fabiovenhorst, great photo and look! Reminds me on the old Jerry Cotton movies!

gtdean, sharp photo and great regimentals! I really like it!

Robert, the Resistol looks great and you wear it very well!

Chief,nice couple of hats, all looking good!

Steve, great looking Wegener, you rock it! I am now in my Holidays, great, I have my laptop on Board!
Maybe i can post some picture tomorow!

jbucklin

Practically Family
That cap looks great Chief! I just ordered this one yesterday and it should be here by Tuesday:
0cf21bb6.jpg

Btw, tell me more about your cap. Who made it?

Cicero

A-List Customer
It's nothing special, no $100 hat, just my all time favorite cap, once given to me by my Cousin.

Citytrip to 'S-Hertogenbosh in the Netherlands.

Last edited:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Just back from a 2-week "vacation" to parts of Florida and Georgia. Lots of catch up to do in this and other threads.

(First things first: I must locate the thread about "Top Ten Places You Never Want To Visit Again." Nassau, Bahamas now tops my list. Wow.)

I missed "F. Lounging" while away. Almost makes me want to look into portable web access devices.

Almost.

Cheers,
Randall

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am out of town today. Finally the day is complete, duties wrapped up, dinner/reception over and time is mine. Changed out of more formal attire, went for a run and now recovering in my hotel room. Shortly ago I opened the forum and have been appreciating the pics posted the past few days.

Great hats fellows! Too many to individually shout out, but I do appreciate all of them. Lots of contributions. Really nice to see new faces with hats!

A shot to share; Hmmmm.....The best I can do is share a pic my wife took last week the day that I was home. This was a quick shot on my way back from the airport. The dogs and I were trying our best to ignore the Minnesota mosquitoes.

IMG2147-M.jpg

I will share some new pics shortly. Keep up the pics.

Enjoy the warmer summer weather folks, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
cicero, nice photo! Looks, you drink ice cold cola! Cheers!

Randall, that would be a good idea! I hope the rest of your trips was ok!

Eric, nice photo with the dogs. Thanks for the wishes. The weather is great in Germany!

Steve, the new Mayser looks great. Is not straw, or ?

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday, another 300 km to drive. My Son Ben and I at the resting place at the highway.
Mayser on my Head, I love this Hat, he is so light, you never think that you wear a hat

arnis.jpg

KC Capellor

One of the Regulars
Great looking Summer hats, gents! Hope you are finding some nice weather on your travels. These are the dog days in K.C....drying out my Panama after disc golf in 102F heat (gotta love it when TWC tells you "but feels like 106"!) Then, Resistol after dark... Beaver 35.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice shot of you with the doggies, Eric.

Good looking straw from Mayser, Steve.

Manfred, hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Nice hats, KC. I especially like the Resistol.

Out with the dogs early to beat the heat. The Panador gambler has become my goto outdoor hat of late

smugshot5362029-L.jpg

gdc

One of the Regulars
Robert's $25 Cuenca all week. It has been near 100 degrees F all week and today was no exception.
PenquinCuenca.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy