Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
splinter - Always a classic. Do you have a full pic of the jacket?

David - I love the stitching on your Penman! Some hats stand out more than others. Yours is one of those hats!

Frank - Nice stingy; I'm sure everyone was wondering what you were doing in the theater and not in the film! :)

A - Good looking OR. :thumb:

Rusty - That tall crown on your Adventurebilt is a treat!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Kevin McAndrew this morning. It's a grey and cloudy day in Atlanta.

BD632C76.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Good Morning !

A&A, A grey & cloudy day but your Kevin McAndrew makes it bright with the great color of that felt.

RBH, The Adventurebilt makes a great Sunday Hat & that photo app is great.

Lotsahats, Fancy fixed up OR i saw the detail pics Looks good.

FashionFrank, Lookin great as ever your a sharp Tack, Was the Flick Good, I got to see it Good Hat for the picture show,
I go in there brim up at 2 3/8'' or a tad wider & block folks view if they have the A/C on full blast..
most picture shows my way do it so germ dont move around easily ???? weird.... folks behind me move if its cold in there...
thats the only Place i break the doffing hat rules.

David, Classic Penman sweater,scarf & snow for the Dunkin...I got a fresh pot brewin inside in my PJ's & its only 40 degrees
you the man !

Splinter, & You da Man thats right take her home lookin smooth the Gals Love that...cool hat too.....

:cool:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice ones all around!!!

I have mostly been wearing this Lee Silver label homburg over the weekend. I just adore this difficult to photograph shade of dusty sage.

019om.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Che, that's a smokin' VS!

All of you dapper dudes are rippin' it up lately. Note to self: bump it up a notch!

Aaron, don't let your wife tell you that one's too tall or big or whatever. She'd be dead wrong. It looks perfect!

Last edited:

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Thanks, Randall! The only one she doesn't like is my big, black, wide-brim. Of course, if I don't slow down on buying hats, her feeling might change. :)

And I agree--you gentlemen and lady are bringing your A games!

Aaron

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Nice Fed IV. I'm thinking I really ought to get one as a travel and knock-about hat.

I switch to Picasa through Google Apps at a suggestion from other Loungers. Photobucket was driving me insane.

Aaron

m0nk

One Too Many
Nice Fed IV. I'm thinking I really ought to get one as a travel and knock-about hat.

I switch to Picasa through Google Apps at a suggestion from other Loungers. Photobucket was driving me insane.

Aaron
Yeah, it's a great weekend or rainy day hat. This particular one is about a year and a half old, and although I have abused it quite a bit, the shape stays pretty well the way I've had it since day one. My brown Fed IV has take quite a bit more abuse and I've had it for about 3 years now, so it's ready for a reblock.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening folks. I have just returned from a fantastic live music event here in MPLS., MN. Phil Heywood and Tim Sparks, both National Fingerstyle Guitar Champs, played and entertained a small gathering. Three hours of music flew by. Solo and duo acoustic music was featured. A local church sponsors live music on Sunday evenings. The ticket charge is $7.00. Seriousely, these are world class muscians, who are great entertainers. Tips were welcomed and fortunately the audience was generous with their money as well as their time.

IMG_4217-M.jpg

No they did not wear hats! In fact I was the only felt hat wearer in our 5'F evening weather. My VS Wanderer, granite, kept me styling and warm.

The guitartists worked hard for the appreciate crowd finishing with Mississippi Blues. They are well known for this their complex arrangement and entertaining version of this Willie Brown classic blues song.

IMG_4222-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A&A; Good pics of late. I like the hat.

RBH; That photo ap is getting a good tryout of late. I like the fedora.

Lots; OR’s are fine everyday lids. Nce pic.

Fashion; Fashion statement again today. Your hats and outfits are consistent. I hope you enjoyed the movie.

David; No good morning can start without coffee – Dunkin is excellent at coffee. Oh yes they also have doughnuts! Penman looks keen.

Splinter; Good man, walk that lady home. Daper look for the walk.

Rogera; Glad to see the Akubra and your daily adventures waiting for the windshield to clear. Sharp hat.

Jeff; Cool morning here also. I too love that homburg color. Great hat.

Seabass; Your VS trumps the other hats! I love the color and flatter brim. You are one cool dude.

Monk; Looking good in the Akubra.

Great hats this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany