Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looking sharp Frank.
Nice to see you on here again.

Alan: That's one of my favorites of your hats.

Charlie: Do you wear the fez outside the house? Or is it just a costume piece? Nice score on the Biltmore by the way.

Looking sharp Frank.
Nice to see you on here again.

Alan: That's one of my favorites of your hats.

Charlie: Do you wear the fez outside the house? Or is it just a costume piece? Nice score on the Biltmore by the way.

Dittoes to Fashion Frank! I thought about you as I donned my new-to-me Biltmore, from Barney's Hats in PROVIDENCE.

The Fez fotos (Phez Photos?) interior shots, I failed to mention, are two different hats. I have worn the one that fits best on special occasions. Most recently used in a somewhat competitive event, riding a bicycle around the dirt roads near our VT cabin, stirring up the neighbors. It worked well... no injuries!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
John, looks very good your Bandera and indeed a nice detail on the sweatband!

Alan, great Nutria. The hat has found the right head!
Now the breathtaking Homburg / Mode Edge. What a fantastic Hat. I am jealous!!

viclip, looks good the Biltmore with the nice ribbon, also the hat pin gives him a fine note!

Richard, good choice for a hot and sunny weather. The new Panama fits you great!

g-durand, what are that for elements in your office, haha. I guess the Fed protects you best!

Javier, an dobbs goes ever, especially with the last man standing felt!

Jeff, great Fed, sorry I mean Fez. That is an nice Idea!

Frank, welcome back! Always perfect hatted and dressed!

Charlie, nice Fez but the Bildmore looks better on you my friend!

TJ, sharp Jaxon Cap, that look is made for you!

Sam, great looking Squatter. What is it for a nice jacket that you wear in so much photos!

Perry, wonderful OR, looks like a great day with that fantastic hat!

David, a killer ArtLite with that beautiful ribbon!

Tom, fantastic VS too for friday!

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
g.durand - very sharp looking fed
Javier - the Dobbs looks great. If I was forced to only have one hat (perish the thought) it would be a classic grey with black ribbon.
Jeff - great fun
Tom & David - lovely Artlites
Looking good Perry
Case - great trim on that squatter
TJones - Nice newsboy
HatsRme - I'm not a Fez fan, but great to see how they're constructed. The Biltmore looks very nice.
Alan - another hat I envy
FashionFrank - nice - looks great with the trench

Thanks for the kind comments on the Panama folks.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Nice collection of hats today

It's really nice to be part of a community forum that has such an appreciation for vintage hats and clothing...At least here I don't have to listen to, "You're not going out with me anywhere wearing that hat!"...but I still love these vintage caps and fedoras, and I wear them everywhere, and get compliments!...

Anyway, thanks for your remarks Chepstow and ManofKent...much appreciated...casehopper, love the look on your Squatter...
Everyone is looking very dapper today...

masiaka

Familiar Face

Stetson Stratoliner with reflanged brim courtesy of Ale. PHL US Airways Hangar. Oh yeah, and that's a successor to the Stratoliner behind me. Airbus A330-323.

viclip

Practically Family
Biltmore Rosellini London Grey

View attachment 1821

Yesterday I posted my Navy version with the narrowish "linked" self ribbon (c. 7/8").
Today I wore my London Grey version, it too is centre creased with mild bashes up front. It's sized 7-3/4 with the familiar2-1/4" snappable brim & about 5" crown. However in addition to the different colour, the ribbon on the Grey is the traditional lined grosgrain, 1-7/16" wide. I find the tripple pleated bow to be appealing. Feather with Biltmore pin included, as per my usual preference.

JAVIER

Practically Family
Today was a Bosalino Rollable day...
here is a shot coming into work there is a little walk from the garage to my office, and it's been raining hence the umbrella
2013-06-07_09-07-10_624_zps2844e60b.jpg

During lunch with mom
2013-06-07_12-24-43_745_zps4a037be6.jpg

Great lids, Everyone does look dapper...BUT
John that Lee is sweet!

fashion frank

One Too Many
Dittoes to Fashion Frank! I thought about you as I donned my new-to-me Biltmore, from Barney's Hats in PROVIDENCE.

Thanks Case Chopper and HatsRme !
I remember Barneys hats very well.

Today they have been reduced to a store for law enforcement clothing and they are nothing like they used to be in there
heyday !

All the Best , Fashion Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24