Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokepiper

New in Town
Just picked this up on ebay. It was dellivered today. I'm really liking this Tropicool. I'm not sure its age, but it looks brand new. I'm hoping to start a riot with this late season straw.

D

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Echter Mayser "Bristol" for Mike (mikespens)!

10024385075_9fc04d8547_c.jpg

Thanks Steve! Hard to fly under the radar with that one! Looks terrific on you.

Mike, Thanks! I do like wearing this one.

Perry, Thanks! It looks like a test pattern. :) Fantastic Gray Royal Stetson! Really like the utra thin ribbon!

Richard, Thanks! Super Campdraft! Great color!

Jeff, Thanks! Your Stetson 15 (3X) green with a bound edge looks / wears great!

Smokepiper, Your Tropicool looks cool! Really like the pug!

Wow! Ton of great hats since yesterday. Love the porkpies. SBG, swellegant homburg! (nice jacket too)
The German stingy ist sehr fantastisch (hope I am remembering that right, been awhile since Ich studiert Deutsche)
The straws are rockin too. TJ hit that HI shirt thread with that combo. Smoke I eyeballed that tropicool myself, but ballet lessons just knocked my budget out from under me.
Not too cool for straw here, but not to hot for felt either. This Empire State is my first c-crown hat.Bought it earlier this spring but its been far too hot to use it much
jepu8yqa.jpg
yga3unad.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Orangegrad

Practically Family
I went to put on my Stetson Playboy this morning, and I noticed that the Crease Pixies had been hard at work last night reshaping the crown. The hat arrived with a soft, flat teardrop. But it looked a bit wide on my narrow head, and the Pixies decided that a center crease would look better. I'm pleased with their work.

View attachment 4792

View attachment 4793

Navajo artisan Sam Gray storyteller cuff with dancing kachina/Yei, bear claw, man and woman, four directions arrow, and heart-line buffalo. Denim lapis ring. Medicine wheel pendant.
View attachment 4794

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hatophile, love the green on that Stetson!
Andy I gotta get me a Playboy. It looks good with the center dent.
Case, always love to see the Carmack. It suits you very well

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks fellows for the comments on my Mallory homburg of yesterday. The hat does make a big statement.

Smoke; I like the hat sir.

DH; The felt looks smooth and clean. You wear a stingy well.

Steve; I bet you can hear the clapping from Minnesota as I opened the thread and saw your pic with the fedora with the fancy-dancy ribbon. Bold, but classy in that color on the dark felt. Excellent hat.

Perry; That color of green hats I imagine coordinates with a large variety of clothing choices. The dimensions are excellent for you.

Andy; Something simly and lovely about the vtg. Playboy fedoras. The soft thinner felt comes thru in the pics. Enjoy.

Case; Whiskey coordinates well with the boots. You loook good in a jacket.

This morning I completed some wood splitting in a Pendleton and my vtg.Stetson Startoliner. I took advantage of cool morning temps to get this chore completed. It has warmed up to 64'F already.

IMG_6318-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Andy, nice Playboy, I have one in similar color.
I love the whiskey color on that Carmack Sam.
Gorgeous blue Strat Eric.

+3!!!

Steve, Jeff, smokepiper, dh66, Perry, all fantastic today/yesterday.

G. Durand, meant to cite yours too, the other day. I've come to simply assume you will be wearing amazing lids!

New Borsalino Trionfo this morning:

ozwm.jpg

Last edited:

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Dobbs thin ribbon for some work around the house. I wore this hat to Israel this summer, and while it needs a cleaning, it has lots of character!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Too much to mention all by name and individually but what I have seen, wow, some new hats, Jeff and Aaron and a unique hat with a killer ribbon from Steve. Some outstanding hats from Andy, Eric, Sam, Smoke, dh66, Perry, TJ and Richard. All you guys looks sharp!
Congrats to the new hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR