Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looking sharp Alan nice borso ,
You too manokent , how did you manage to find that perfectly neutral grey background , or is that photo shopped?

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, all of these look amazing.
I'm proud to be posting in such classy company!
HRme, I'm truly enjoying your fall repertoire!
Alan, Eric, Perry, Sam, smokepiper, hamilcarbarca, and others-- you all are real class acts today!
AnA, jt, tomb, David, also fantastic choices.
Richard, the new BB American legends look great! BB makes a real nice looking hat, but I'd caution you not to wear their entry level fur felts in heavy rain. Very, very sharp though!
Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ManofKent

Smokepiper - nice Stetson, and great 'tash!

Bond - it's a handy house wall 5mins from my office - slightly greenish grey, but it works :)

Jeff - I think this one will be okay - the felt is stiff but pretty decent, but I note your caution with regard to the Beaver Brand (ed) one I bought - the felt on that is nowhere near as good, as I'm finding trying to do a little re-shaping. I've ordered another American Legend one, but I'll probably steer clear of the Beaver Brand (ed) ones unless I'm sure of the quality level.

Thanks Mikko

ManofKent

You wear your hats with great style... always a pleasure to see what you've put together.

Thanks Alan - it's arrested development, I've never grown out of playing with the dressing up box. Obviously at some point a lucky agent will realise my potential, and I'll have a new career as a supermodel.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Adventurebilt today

smugshot_5690351-L.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Nigieloscar - nice photo. Which fedora is that? Really like the entire wardrobe.

David - the Adventurebilt is magnificent.

I'll be wearing the Stetson hommie today. Though the sweat has all this wonderful writing on it, it dried out quite a bit overnight and is starting to crack. Seems a pity, but I think a new sweat will be required.

View attachment 5015

View attachment 5016

View attachment 5017

View attachment 5018

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Gents. Once again you guys don't disappoint!

smokepiper, the Royal Stetson looks great!

DJH, fantastic Adventurebilt. How do you think Garrison compares to the AB? I know there's a big difference in the money.

Orangegrad, MoK's got some competition here! ;) Lookin' dapper my friend! Very nice suit, bow tie, Hombourg combo!

casechopper, Nice one! I love that hat!

On this chilly morning from Central Ohio I'm breaking out my $12 thrift store Black Leather jacket, a turtle neck sweater and then topped it off with the Black Beast! (soon to be reworked into a hat with more character ;) )

bjpw.jpg

Going with a Gray ribbon on the Black Beast...a little idea of how it would look
View attachment 5019

My leather jacket with a City Sport Cap...
View attachment 5020

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Gosh, what an incredible start to the day!

T Jones, you've been rocking that black beauty an awful lot lately... sure it isn't a love-hate relationship? ;)

ManofKent

Andy - the Homburg looks good. It's odd how a seemingly sound sweat can suddenly crack. I'm now very careful to apply plenty of conditioner before I give a hat it's first wear to reduce the chances.

Sam - great CRM

TJones - I like the black beauty as is, but I'm interested in seeing the new ribbon - maybe a tad darker grey than the tie?

----------------------------------------

Not the most flattering photo today - the joys of a compact camera... vintage Woodrow velour:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot