Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
For today my Resistol Panda. Love it :D

20140523.jpg

20140523a.jpg

From earlier this week. One of the great things about NYC is that you don't have to go to the American Museum of Natural History to see the dinosaurs. Every third week in May, they walk the halls of the Javits Center during the National Stationery Show. This is my 30th show. I had a chance to meet up with one of my favorite sales reps, who has been selling our cards in norther California for 25 years. A great run - I'm happy we're not extinct yet. Disney Gadabout, which is a travel hat I'm mad about.

6.jpg

withstacy.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon Gents. Wonderful collection of hats today! I'm in a rush but I just want to take time and thank Miamibruno, dh66, Joao, NewJack, John Galt, Zombie_61, Richard, Harv, for their comments and feedback on my 4X OR conversion. Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice sunny day here for once . My friend Sharon posing with my favorite "Bone " colored beaver felt. Even for a warm day its nice having a wide 3" brim to keep the sun out of the face.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Sharon looks happy to be wearing a hat that rises to her standard of beauty. Great shot, Scott.

Super shot of you and your rep, Alan. :)

David, you sport the thin ribbon western look with ease.

Joao, wow! That's a lot of hat. Step back, Portugal, Joao's comin' through!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, wow! That's a lot of hat. Step back, Portugal, Joao's comin' through!
;)at aFor a moment I thought you'd come to Portugal. :)

Having a little fun in the sun with my Stetson :)
What are you tied to?

Nice sunny day here for once . My friend Sharon posing with my favorite "Bone " colored beaver felt. Even for a warm day its nice having a wide 3" brim to keep the sun out of the face.
The hat looks nice, the model is beautiful. Sometimes not even 4" are enough ;)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on my Stetson 25 from yesterday, guys. My only western hat and I really enjoy wearing it.

Cool and rainy in NH this morning, I have to get a few things done in the office and wearing my new black Tumwater

smugshot_74872-L.jpg

Mystic

Practically Family
Nice week of hats, Guys

Good looking Tumwater, David. Like the color contrast and brim stitching.

In the 90s again. Black Disney straw today.
IMG_1960_zps335c28da.jpg
[/IMG]

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon Gents! I'm in a rush again so I apologize for not having time to comment on the wonderful display of lids today...
bond, (your lady friend sure brings out the best in your hat)!, HamilcarBarca, Richard, David, Mystic, very nice hats guys. You all look great!

On this beautiful Saturday afternoon, and once again, I'm wearing my most recent 4X OR conversion...

the_4_X_02.jpg

the_4_X_05.jpg

the_4_X_03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB