Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, Always sporting the nice Westerns! The Akubra looks nice.
Thanks. Akubras are nice hats.

It was cool enough this morning, but it's too warm now to wear this 4X Resistol Stagecoach conversion. John Galt did the original work on this but I did some minor tweaking to it....and I'll probably change out the ribbon again if I can come across a contasting darker brown, maybe even black, if need be, in an 1 1/2 width...
I think the ribbon color works nice.

TJones! :cool: Great conversion and great look! John Galt is about receive a western I'm having converted! Thanks for the recommendation! Pics forthcoming!
Nooooooooooooooo...
Don't overload John Galt. I'm still waiting....

ingineer

One Too Many
Thank you all for the positive comments on Cane Rod Maker's hat.
The hat is actually black,the blue hue is an artefact of the cool daylight temperature.
Hmm..Blue hat,don't have one of those.Wonder if such a felt is available.
Great hats guys one and all.

Richard

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Hmm..Blue hat,don't have one of those.Wonder if such a felt is available.
If black cherry is available, why not blue? I would like to have a dark blue western or even a black cherry western.

----------

Today I had to return to this Stagecoach. I do love the ribbon and matching binding. The day born grey and I was afraid it would pour some heavy rain but no, by lunch time a clear sky with a hot sun replaced the clouds.
20140530.jpg

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Holland Hats have a number of Borsalinos that come in navy. I got a Bellagio a while ago and really like it. Bruce at Holland is a nice guy and goes out of his way to make sure you're happy. Prices are cool, too.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Waiting for my daughter to finish at her part time job so we can go and get lunch at Devil's Alley.

My Stetson 25 Western just a few miles from where it was made.

smugshot_4674712-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB