Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Michael, I hope the brisket was good. I used to live about two blocks from there, so it was on the menu all the time, as you might imagine.

The brisket was great. I lived on East 31st, too long ago to remember much except that I couldn't afford to eat out very often. I don't believe Ruby's was there then.

Joao, S4C, Perry, Greg, Sam, Alan, all looking sharp, guys.

It's an overly dramatic shot just to show off a hat, but my wife has an eye for these things. On a chilly, gray day in Austin, atop Mt. Bonnell, wearing the Vita-Felt again.
bonnell2_zpsc32ff8ef.jpg

Excellent Stetson HB3!

Harv I hope you get over it soon. Nice bowler, though. Wearing it helps you feel some better, doesn't it?

Great photo Michael. Your wife has quite the talent, although you make it easy on her with your ninja-like sartorial skills. Glad you liked the brisket. I used to live right there on Hemphill, you could spit on my apt. from where you were standing.

Most impressive, Alan
You have the fine collection.

Cap Master, Greg. 'nuff said

HandsomeStrat Perry. Great color. Is it the cornhill?

Champ of champs, S-4-C.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Hope you feel better soon, Harv.

Grey Knox Madison Avenue this morning.

fcfc702b3b9c1e5d31015c1a3c91ddcb.jpg

Our team had all been left paper top hats at our desks to help liven up our spirits for working on New Year's Eve. However , I was given a black plastic fedora. :). My peoples know me so well.

fd14c089fab4426bb9e82e66ee891563.jpg

Well done, ALL!

Mark, I'll meet your Knox Madison Ave., and raise you a (dusty) Knox Fifth Avenue...

Many wishes to everyone for a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year!! To quote our own Fashion Frank, "ALL the BEST!"

Last edited:

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Thanks to everyone for the compliments the other day. Harv. I was out sick yesterday too so I thought I would try your cure as I had to come into work today.
02c97c393b5b236869131ae842e1e9e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CRM Sand again today. If I were to only wear one hat every day for the rest of my life I might very well choose this one.
IMG_9618.JPG

Please ignore the mis-buttoned cardigan. I didn't realize I'd gone out like this until looking at these photos. This is what happens after a night of 4-5 hours of heavily interrupted sleep followed by getting dressed in the dark.
IMG_9613.JPG

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Charlie - Nice Knox. It appears much finer than my own. it's got a few moth bites, but is still haning in there.

Scott - I was tempted to wear my Beaver Brand bowler ot the office since I'll be leaving in a tux, but my Knox was begging to be worn.

caseshopper - I completely understand the remark about getting dressed in the dark. I'm the first up and out of the house and am often getting dressed by the light of a closet across the room.

More than once, I have been accused of getting dressed while the house was ON FIRE... But that's a whole other talk show.

Really raising the standards around here today, gentlemen, "bowling" in the new year!

Sam that really is a perfect lid, and would be fine if (heaven forbid) you had only one hat.

MaddHatter

New in Town
Today an extremely poor example of a licensed Indy, purchased Xmas '90 in Adventureland.. I think it's a Dorfman.? Off the rack hats rarely fit my huge melon, so I remember being surprised that this XL fit perfectly. Great knock around winter hat, unless it's raining....now where's my plastic bag?
20635ca92bde71fc3b001eb00b35ee5d.jpg

99018f8d3734d666b185beeb0100d05a.jpg

0a89688e4cd2cc0a012f668f3da65286.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Taking a cue from casechopper today, in a way.

Lee silver label Dusty sage homburg. Happy and safe New year to everyone.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points