Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
And appreciations to you too, David. I see you had more luck, going West, than I had. Congratulations with the new home and situation :)

Yes, our move went well, thank you. Sorry that yours fell apart, but life is full of surprises as you know.

Warm here today - Portis milan

smugshot_1775716-L.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Harv, Jlee, Joao, the hats look great. You guys display them well.
Thank you Terry.

Had a hard time sleeping the other night. Too many nightmares. So, I decided to put on my Bradford and a sweater, and I took a walk...
Wasn't Freddy's hat a bit darker?

Joao, both your beard and brims seem to have grown quite a bit since last. Who on Earth saw that coming?
I think it's making a year I don't trim it but hot weather is returning...

Another Spectacular day, Joao! Both OUTSTANDING.... although Jared looks to be catching up to you with the "new" Cogburn, also very sweet!!
Thank you.
About Jared hat... I think I would clean it a bit. The "forced" dirt just don't look natural.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino Feather Weight

Alan you never cease to amaze me with the slices you pull out

and you look like a damn hat model from a mens hat catalog ... I mean that as a compliment ... coming from a guy who looks like a homeless man who found a decent hat in the trash in my pics

bravo my friend.... bravo :eusa_clap

Qvist

Familiar Face
Alan you never cease to amaze me with the slices you pull out

and you look like a damn hat model from a mens hat catalog ... I mean that as a compliment ... coming from a guy who looks like a homeless man who found a decent hat in the trash in my pics

bravo my friend.... bravo :eusa_clap

Could not agree more!

You look ready for a safari Chamuco!
Alan, perfecto my friend.

Moon, I agree, Alan has a great sense of style with whatever hat he's wearing.
I disagree you look homeless. You also have your own style, and that's what it's all about here.

navarre

Vendor
Harv, Jlee, Joao, the hats look great. You guys display them well.

Had a hard time sleeping the other night. Too many nightmares. So, I decided to put on my Bradford and a sweater, and I took a walk...

A_Freddy_and_Me_II.jpg

I won't be able to un-see this TJones.lol

I am always telling the misses that you look so serious in your photos, but now it makes sense. You have to stay up all night taking out revenge on teenagers.

You look ready for a safari Chamuco!
Alan, perfecto my friend.

Moon, I agree, Alan has a great sense of style with whatever hat he's wearing.
I disagree you look homeless. You also have your own style, and that's what it's all about here.

Yeah, Moon! Like the lady said, fashion can always be purchased, but style is something you must possess, and you have it.

Chamuco you look serious in that sweet lid, man!!

Qvist that hat could not be more perfect for you, sir!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Going rustic today with an old 80's beater Stetson I rescued from a flea market a while back. I used it as a learning project. It is a low-X beaver blend, not sure as the original sweat was replaced. I trimmed it down a bit more yesterday(trimmed, but never tamed), but left the crown Western for that rugged look. Genuine alligator band. I really like the color of this one. I need to give it more head time.
c249bc110bad50e7106b42554627b697.jpg

javadave61

Practically Family
Okay, so I had to do it. I went back to the Garland outlet and picked up the Premiere Stratoliner for $100. Who could possibly pass that up right? Mom bought me the last hat. This time, my kids are buying this for me for Father's Day out of their College Fund. I can't wait to tell them how much they appreciate me.

1e9a315cd4a42bde5d80cb3b4dfb7c68.jpg

17e95bd10c4816a328b08c810263c6af.jpg

Slacker Drummer

Familiar Face
Okay, so I had to do it. I went back to the Garland outlet and picked up the Premiere Stratoliner for $100. Who could possibly pass that up right? Mom bought me the last hat. This time, my kids are buying this for me for Father's Day out of their College Fund. I can't wait to tell them how much they appreciate me.

Kids are great, Dave. Mine are giving me a Campdraft on Sunday. ;)

Excellent choice BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy