Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wegener Extra

19120085119_afe26b840c_c.jpg

Gunship

New in Town
Great hats all today! Have been away from the post for a few weeks -- bizness calls forth, in & out of the country.
I agree with Tedquinton's post of earlier today -- I, too, prefer the felts but I swear you guys must have tiny A/C's in your hats. I can't stand to wear my felts past about 7 or 8 in the morning. Unfortunately, a lot of my work onsite is either outdoors or climbing through customers' equipment & I hate to totally ruin the few fedoras I have --- sweat, dirt, grease, grime etc so I usually opt for the ball cap (heresy!).
Again, wonderful to be back for a while now & look fwd to catching up.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
Joao, the white Resistol is beautiful and looks great on you
Mayser, that one is awesome. love the ribbon.
Today was a hot one, glad I'm on the coast where we get the ocean breeze. Even so, after sweating up the OR early on my walk, I switched over to what seems to have become my woodworking hat, my Hanna patchwork cap. Spent a bit of time in the workshop working on my next block.
dec7e9e4c357e6c7d2c1fbe663d571ea.jpg

Have a great evening, gents!

Last edited:

javadave61

Practically Family
Third day straight with the Premiere Stetson, but I won't bore you with that. Instead, I'm hanging out on my new deck in my Stetson Panama Open Road.

4823209f7ae8ff0c3858914cfe0a74fa.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, nice look and hats. Still haven't gotten used to the trim so I still get the feeling it's an imposter posting. ;)
That also happens to me.

Don't hide those hats, Joao. Those are special!!!
With so many, some only come out 1 or 2 times in a year. Yes those are kind of special, use them more for events.

Good Joao
Bad Joao:D:D:D
eh eh eh, there are also some good guys in black hats ;)

Joao, the white Resistol is beautiful and looks great on you
Thank you. Some friends says my "mark" is the black hat, not the white, but I like both.

Good morning, gents! Hope all is well with everybody. Nice hat parade yesterday and, as usual, S4C gets things going with an interesting porkpie (I don't know if ofcoursemyhorse started today or ended yesterday - great color on that, though).

Nice Dobbs, Cariduro. Looking forward to seeing everybody's lids today.

Image4.jpg Image3.jpg

Akubra Fedora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy