Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudman

One of the Regulars
98170c3dd86c9f4e147254a594c630f2.jpg

I'm uncomfortable doing selfies so I don't know if I'll post many. This is a Stetson Twenty with mode edge. It's labeled "The Sovereign" on the band. It's very much like the one in the classifieds only this one doesn't have a wind trolley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm uncomfortable doing selfies so I don't know if I'll post many. This is a Stetson Twenty with mode edge. It's labeled "The Sovereign" on the band. It's very much like the one in the classifieds only this one doesn't have a wind trolley.

Don't worry. We're looking at the hats.

If these guys will put up with my ugly mug...

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

beautiful hat ... looks great on you

my favorite part of this forum are the head shots and seeing hats on heads ... so please continue

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

Great selfie. DO IT!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Looking like a mook was never my life's goal in high school. But, like most boys and some girls in my high school, I had a mullet because that was the popular style of the day. So, I guess looking like a mook is a subjective thing. If I were to wear any style brim up, it would be a porkpie, but the look doesn't do it for me. Down it is!:)

Nice Hommie, Daniele. I always see those Beaver Brand hats on Ebay, but never get one.
Can't go wrong with a Strat, S4C
Good looking Temple, Vance. I pulled mine out of the box last weekend, but haven't worn it yet this season. Welcome! What part of the land of Cleves are you in? I lived in Cleveland Heights for a short while when I was in college.

Today, I get to introduce my newest hat - a Dunlap Superior Quality I fished out of the bay last week. It arrived yesterday, so I steamed it up and put a fresh bash in it. Today, it accompanies me to my office, and soon, to our office in Columbus, where I'll wave vigorously in TJones' general direction.

More photos, etc. in the Dunlap Drive-in (a pitifully short thread).

Picture14.jpg
Picture22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda