Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisbfu

New in Town
I'm pretty new in the hat game, but the collection is growing slowly. I'm wearing my Iron and Resin, Open Road clone. I've wanted an original Stetson for sometime, but have been pretty happy with this one.
d460e2f0becf5a88009f5c0721495690.jpg
6c4dde8d22359d6f26973e1934e0c02c.jpg
74d5b82a314113597f72fab04b4fb01e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Wow. Some hats, fellas.

Moon, that Whippet is NOT 100% wool. Darn its gorgeous.

David, you, too.

Alan, man, oh, man that's a gorgeous finish on that long hair. Beautiful.

Mayser - I'm still waiting for the one ugly hat you own. They can't all be stunningly beautiful. That Borsalino is something.

Joao - That first hat is UNbelievable. It makes that Tom Mix look like a stingy brim. I vote we petition the Oxford English Dictionary for a new adjective - Joaoesque, adj., (derivation of Joao + wow), a hat brim with the space to land aircraft. Any brim of exceptional size and taste.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao - That first hat is UNbelievable. It makes that Tom Mix look like a stingy brim. I vote we petition the Oxford English Dictionary for a new adjective - Joaoesque, adj., (derivation of Joao + wow), a hat brim with the space to land aircraft. Any brim of exceptional size and taste.
ah ah Thank you Bruno ;)
At least it's a aircraft not a spacecraft!

Panadora

Practically Family
Sharp Tardy Panadora.
Panadora, the Tardy Fifteen is another new maker on me and what a wonderful hat they made (or make if they're still around)
Thanks!

I can't do anything about the width of brim but the brown ribbon (and feathers) have already been removed and a less boring ribbon replacement is ready to be mounted.

This is my second Tardy http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/what-hat-are-you-wearing-today.19520/page-4280#post-2000266
I don't know anything about the maker - some say it's British? I might create a Tardy tread!

Today the JW
IMG_1988.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart