Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athena was wearing a hat that her mom wore at her age in the late '70s... I think it may be time for her own forum account .
...she obviously has the whole vintage thing down

feff6364d9c2c8dc175b9d3508c3631b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again, those eyes!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening. My busy schedule of late has me enjoying the posts, but not making time to contribute.

This evenings contribution are below:

i-7h9sG3S-M.jpg

Traveling last week in the above Cordova Cap. Travel needs include the light weight jacket in the pic. Another cap pic below from the 3 day gymnastics meet site.

i-JvSfVsp-M.jpg

Back from travel today wearing a different Cordova Cap.

i-z5rmQR3-M.jpg

Back in the same light weight jacket - have been home for very few minutes before off to work. I did have the luxury today to stock up and wear a couple of fedoras today. Pictured are a VS Wanderer (dove felt), a Dobbs Traveler and a couple of Cordova Caps.

i-SS3d48x-M.jpg

Over the past few days your folks have shared some spectacular hat/cap pics. I really did enjoy the thread the past couple of days.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
Somebody you all know has a monumental birthday in a few days time. Her name is Tina, and she makes a brilliant shirt. She looks good in any sort of hat, but her preference is for the vintage look.
View attachment 44547
The photo is deliberately in black & white to reflect the era that she is so effectively dressed in. It's also a good reason to show you how I see her. For me she is forever the lady I have loved since first meeting her. I'm too much a gentleman to give away her years, but we have been married for 48 years, you work it out. Here's that lady that I met back then.
View attachment 44548
Happy birthday to the lovely Tina. Tell her I've got some major hair envy :)

Athena was wearing a hat that her mom wore at her age in the late '70s... I think it may be time for her own forum account .
...she obviously has the whole vintage thing down

feff6364d9c2c8dc175b9d3508c3631b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, she has the right attitude for sure! I just love the expression on her face.
And I like her name as well, strong yet very feminine name for a pretty lady!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo