Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thanks hato and Trench! Out of all my felts, this one seems to get the most compliments from passers-by when I am out and about.
Esther, while you and Alan are both stylish, sophisticated, articulate and look darn good in hats, you have the pretty girl thing going on. Sorry, Alan, but it comes down to that...:D

Aw you are too sweet.
I don't really see myself that way but thank you none the less.
You should see me in my workshop, I rival any guy with my none existing elegance.

See, told you...

30196d525d578cfec18a9f1a51ba1414.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Aw you are too sweet.
You should see me in my workshop, I rival any guy with my none existing elegance.

See, told you...

Esther , you Definitely have IT going on . You can make anything Look Great . You know I think you could be a Model , and are . Just Gorgeous , and So Kind . Inward Beauty , makes the Outward , but ugly , as they say , Is to the bone . I hope I don't make you blush , many that just have it outward become much less attractive once you know them (even ugly , some), and many that don't turn your head , once you get to know them become Knock Outs . I'm older , but I'm still ticking , and I've met both , but having both is rare . You're our Esther , Sweet and Lovely . And you make Hats , and are intelligent , the total package . Beautiful Hat , Dress , and Young Lady .

Aw you are too sweet.

See, told you...

This, is lacking elegance? I'm going to have to relearn the meaning of the word, apparently.

First real scorcher weekend coming up. High 80sF today, in the 90s over the weekend. Calls for a straw - even with the forecasted rain this AM (I will watch it rain from the confines of my office).

PB Milan "namesake" hat today. And an Aloha shirt! Happy Friday!

Picture2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR