Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panadora

Practically Family
IMG_2987.jpg

Mallory

Last edited:
Sorry can't do that. So it's best I stay quiet and silent when I see something I like but dislike some details...

Well, if all you have to offer is negative criticism, and can't say, "Nice color," or "Goes great with that shirt," or "Great ribbon treatment," then yeah, I guess I agree with you. We all know you think everybody here wears "stingy" brims.

Yesterday I hat I made with a FEPSA felt.

Suits you well, Joao.

Everybody else looking great! Lovin' the ribbon on that Trimble, Jeff!

Panadora

Practically Family
Panadora - super Mallory.

Panadora, +1 on Davids comment!!

Of course, that classic Mercedes behind the fence is as wonderful as that hat!

I was going to ask Pan if that was his or not?

Love this Mallory! You always shoot great pics, Panadora, and that's one seriously sweet seersucker, sir!!

Thanks!
Not my car unfortunately.
I've had the shoulder padded seersucker since 1983 or so

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Well, if all you have to offer is negative criticism, and can't say, "Nice color," or "Goes great with that shirt," or "Great ribbon treatment," then yeah, I guess I agree with you. We all know you think everybody here wears "stingy" brims.
For sure you do not read everything I write here.

Suits you well, Joao.
Thank you.

Lol
However, everybody here does wear stingy brims. [emoji14]
That is undeniable.

There is a great breed of dog from that region.....the Rafeiro do Alentejo.(Alentejo mastiff).....Portugal does have quite a few magnificent dog breeds though.
Yes there are a lot of dog breeds in this little country. The president of the US of A have one from here.

He just needs to put it as his signature tag line then it will appear automatically on each & every post of his. No one will have to pay any attention to it, & problem solved!
I think it's something about it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112