Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Aw thx Roger!

I don't look like that in real life, it's really good editing.
They did a very good job.

Thanks! Twice? You must have really liked it ;)

Thanks Jeff, glad you enjoyed it.

Aw thx!
Really loved it, there is something that makes me very happy when people gets his dreams in the real life, and, when I like that person, it even makes me happier, may you,be extremely blessed in your endeavour Esther...

Reminded me of those 10 years that I hosted a TV talk show for COPARMEX Jalisco, thats a group of entrepreneurs, we call it a business owners union, great time.... But you look better in camera that what I did in my best times.. Got me

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Humble Panama today.
eb65c0c98d0c42a6a667c8485718f275.jpg
8f17430daae04fe5c4100b04731b998c.jpg
Yay! Straw hats and red hat bands, what's not to like?

EstherWeis

Vendor
3X OR at the in laws.
Oliva Serie V to smoke.
Caol Ila 18 to drink.

b5c0dfdbb7779551d59e1b907a6303a4.jpg
Oof!
Geez Harv!

And I want that hat...

Really loved it, there is something that makes me very happy when people gets his dreams in the real life, and, when I like that person, it even makes me happier, may you,be extremely blessed in your endeavour Esther...

Reminded me of those 10 years that I hosted a TV talk show for COPARMEX Jalisco, thats a group of entrepreneurs, we call it a business owners union, great time.... But you look better in camera that what I did in my best times.. Got me

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

That is incredibly sweet of you. Your support is very much appreciated.
You are right, I am a very very lucky woman.
My job, the love of my life, my family, good health...Life is good :)

I wouldn't be so sure, I'm curious now. Can we see it somewhere?

Last edited:

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Sorry to post AGAIN but my wife just said something that had me cracking up. My birthday was Sunday and I received some money, so we are out shopping yesterday and she says why don't you look and see if you can find a pair of black Timberlands that you want. I replied no, I'm going to buy a hat online. Her reply was, why would you do that you don't need another hat, you have enough already.
I could'nt stop laughing, ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH HATS!!! Boy she cracks me up:D:D:D
Don't blame you, she sounds like a real "card".....This is killin me ovah heeyah!.....tears, real tears...rotflol!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Akubra Fed IV with a Thanksgiving Bash :)

Happy Turkey Day Everybody. Still working on my flu unfortunately....with too much time on my hands.

View attachment 61071
Well done on the improvisation for the pilgrim look for the Fed IV (a damned fine looking hat in its own right). I found myself wishing that I had an authentic pilgrim hat a couple of days ago. That'd be nifty.

Sorry that the holiday found you under the weather but hope that the naturally restorative powers of turkey and pumpkin pie have you feeling lots better today.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Happy Friday all.

My folks' house is silent as everyone sleeps off their Thanksgiving meal. Nice for me as it gives me some time to engage in my bizarre hat photo taking rituals without making others feel uncomfortable.

Going with the Stetson Premier Vita-Felt homburg again today. Took out the pinch just to play around a bit.

Could use a good steaming to help it forget the pinch trauma and restore it to its original and traditional homburg-iness. But I'm on holiday and it's too early in the morning anyway.

I hope that all who celebrated yesterday (either Thanksgiving, Freddy day or both) had a wonderful and meaningful time. May your Friday be a great day, too. Enough for my wind-bagging...

9fd2c2a5d5dc6f40d4bfddebbbd2f419.jpg
e8f5bd084f919d24a3c3ac198173713f.jpg
IMG_20161125_083023-picsay.png
2143ac3e7b992e3f254cfc720fb1a68d.jpg
f876181dc5b1cf2a1a4b67a75ea6b26a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member