Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday
20170417.jpg

Today
20170418.jpg
A couple of nice ones, Joao!

Most excellent, Jim! I envy your sunny weather and the 3X NORTSLLAOR! And thanks for the comments on my Marathon. If I might borrow your terminology, I'll henceforth refer to it as my $87NWTSLLAW ($87 Not Whippet That Sure Looks Like A Whippet)! :cool:

Nah, Marathons are pretty great in and of themselves.

I was just referring to a comment made by one of our more seasoned members in another thread that was basically, If it doesn't say Open Road on it, it ain't an Open Road!" A member I wouldn't argue with, but I still call this my 3XOR. :)

Because NORTSLLOAR is harder to pronounce...

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Sunny morning lasted the half hour to arrive in office
157p26s.jpg

Now it is grey and cold
21j9gde.jpg

Borsalino color "Mirtillo" sold in the main Borsalino store in Milan
2r77wxk.jpg

Thin felt made during the "golden" period of Borsalino production
2zo979i.jpg

It is very malleable and change shape in a moment

Thanks for the likes on black lobbia made in Turin - Fratelli Negretti
Very cool shades.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Nah, Marathons are pretty great in and of themselves.

I was just referring to a comment made by one of our more seasoned members in another thread that was basically, If it doesn't say Open Road on it, it ain't an Open Road!" A member I wouldn't argue with, but I still call this my 3XOR. :)

Because NORTSLLOAR is harder to pronounce...
Yes, I caught that. I recall the posts on the subject. :)

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Do you buy your guayaberas online? If so, you gotta PM me your source =)
I usually pick up a couple in Ecuador when we visit, but they are at the top end of what I'll pay, $37 USD IIRC. Only at the Lords shop in downtown Guayaquil. My wife bought some shirts online that were inexpensive but I don't recommend them as they are kind of cheap, IMO. One has a zipper, that I'm afraid will just come apart on me, and the other has snaps like a little kids cowboy shirt.

Lately I've taken to buying Hawaiian shirts at Goodwill or on ebay. I pass on the rayon, grab silk if it's a good buy, but usually get the Pierre Cardin 100% cotton... as their sizing fits me pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy