Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Just home and enjoying the opportunity to dog walk in a Gannon Executive (natural beaver felt and a tan gill ribbon treatment).

i-p8MSgBC-M.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
That' a stunner. Interior shots requested if you get the chance, please.

Still warm here in Funkytown. So the unlined Dobbs Cross-country goes on errands with me today.

View attachment 88551 View attachment 88552 View attachment 88553
Great hat for your errands, Jim... well, great for most anything. Grand old hat.

Hey all!
G. B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro & C. most likely late 20's-early 30's.

5d1cea11309cae4977c2b28e63a6b93d.jpg
8cd738adeffc00e60480a68614fa07c7.jpg
ca937e12baeb8b39071537d651466ecd.jpg

And already brim up for long-lost cousin Bob!:)
Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts
Yeah, I love that wide ribbon, too!

Before my wife played Fashion Police this morning, I was wearing my Mallory Aristocrat back bow. She thought the dark brown did not coordinate with my gray Polar Tech. Since she noticed, and not wanting to discourage the behavior, I switched to the gray Stetson Royal DeLuxe for the grocery trip. I did think the Mallory was showing nice in the images today though. I'll post them...

View attachment 88555 View attachment 88556 View attachment 88557 View attachment 88558
I think it looks great in these pics, Red!

Just home and enjoying the opportunity to dog walk in a Gannon Executive (natural beaver felt and a tan gill ribbon treatment).

i-p8MSgBC-M.jpg
I can't say enough about this one, Eric. Outstanding in every way!

MrsFed and I went to a Grand Opening for a new location of a local gun shop and i wore the Stetson modern Florentine Milan in sand. Sun was up and out, but clouds started rolling in so I switched out to the Knox 15 for our trip to see the remake of Flatliners. Probably as good as the previous one with Kevin Bacon and Julia Roberts in 1990, but then again my memory isn't that sharp on this point so I'll just post some pictures...

i-RPFRkkk-M.jpg
i-JkKV9jj-M.jpg

i-LXG2pxN-M.jpg
i-2zCfPVd-M.jpg

Before my wife played Fashion Police this morning, I was wearing my Mallory Aristocrat back bow. She thought the dark brown did not coordinate with my gray Polar Tech. Since she noticed, and not wanting to discourage the behavior, I switched to the gray Stetson Royal DeLuxe for the grocery trip. I did think the Mallory was showing nice in the images today though. I'll post them...

View attachment 88555 View attachment 88556 View attachment 88557 View attachment 88558
Thats a great looking hat, Red!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Great hat for your errands, Jim... well, great for most anything. Grand old hat.

MrsFed and I went to a Grand Opening for a new location of a local gun shop and i wore the Stetson modern Florentine Milan in sand. Sun was up and out, but clouds started rolling in so I switched out to the Knox 15 for our trip to see the remake of Flatliners. Probably as good as the previous one with Kevin Bacon and Julia Roberts in 1990, but then again my memory isn't that sharp on this point so I'll just post some pictures...

i-RPFRkkk-M.jpg
i-JkKV9jj-M.jpg

i-LXG2pxN-M.jpg
i-2zCfPVd-M.jpg

Wow. Beautiful 15. Great colors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Oh I know. Don't even know if I'll ever see the flower... probably when I'm near 80...
You may get to 80, I had one male relative get to 80. It is possible. Unlikely if you have this Atlantic coastal blood but possible. Three score years and ten is a bonus in itself. Say hi to my favourite morning fish market in Loulé next time you pass through. I'm Irish but my family is very old, so some of us look like the Normans never came, others look like Vikings, just Atlantic coast. K

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful Vita Felt, in it's natural habitat, the deli.

Well equipped for a wet mushroom quest. Love the coat.
Thanks Red. It was wet out there, but the clothes worked well keeping me dry and happy. The coat is an older LL Bean model. I think you can still get pretty much the same thing today.

Good luck.
Thanks Robert. It's been very dry around here, but with a couple of recent rains in the area we went to. Not great hunting, but found a few pounds of chicken of the woods,
IMG_7316 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
They should make some good eating tomorrow.

Thanks all,
Michael

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Wow. Beautiful 15. Great colors.
Thanks, Harv, love your Weis hats!

Thanks Robert. It's been very dry around here, but with a couple of recent rains in the area we went to. Not great hunting, but found a few pounds of chicken of the woods,
IMG_7316 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
They should make some good eating tomorrow.

Thanks all,
Michael
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

1950s Royal Stetson to mark the occasion of my baby child's 4th birthday.

I haven't posted here much lately, hope all y'all are well.
1437c2a45965b3e21dd69712f5fe4c18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Precious! Oh, and nice Stetson, too!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Went to Byrnie Utz in Seattle today to have a Stetson Selv-Edge 3x Beaver re-bashed. It was purchased there by my Grandfather, I'm guessing in the late 50's. It's been in a closet for years and I've never worn it out before, but I'm looking forward to it now.

View media item 1607View media item 1606View media item 1605View media item 1604
Looks amazing on you... wear it everyday

Probably pretty close on the dating as well .... late 50s/early 60s

Beautiful hat ... suits you perfectly

... and welcome home

moehawk

I'll Lock Up

i-RPFRkkk-M.jpg
i-JkKV9jj-M.jpg

i-LXG2pxN-M.jpg
i-2zCfPVd-M.jpg

Thanks Fed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member