Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willebe

A-List Customer
Futzing around the yard this morning in a 10X Beaver Brands longhair
DSCN7085 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7084 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
But as long as the wind keeps holding off I may have talked myself into a bike ride. And then I will be wearing my toupee cap
DSCN7087 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7089 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7074 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Hoping it keeps my head warm on this 32 degree day.
Have a great day,
Michael
I'm not sure how your day on the bike fared, but mine was 21 miles of ice cream headache. It was about all I could stand. It was good to ride, and I am glad I did it. It is time to pull out the trainer and crank up the Netflix now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Cool day with a few snow flakes out checking on the kennel dogs.David Morgan Akubra Adventurer
cFpqSOw.jpg
eESVSF0.jpg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just got home from a very enjoyable trip to visit Mike at NW Hats. Decided to wear my Echter Borsalino Homburg that came my way via my Dutch connection. :)
I'll be posting some new creations I got to try on in the NW Hats thread. I dropped off a sweet Knox Westlite for Stefan for Mike to spruce up. Needed to replace a rather ham-handed ribbon that the Etsy seller tried to pass off. Didn't come home with any hats, but next trip down hopefully. More later...
View attachment 96938 View attachment 96939
Sounds like you had an enjoyable day! Can't get enough of those borsalino humburgs.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I'm not sure how your day on the bike fared, but mine was 21 miles of ice cream headache. It was about all I could stand. It was good to ride, and I am glad I did it. It is time to pull out the trainer and crank up the Netflix now.

Sounds cold. The wind came up here, so I ended up lazing out on the ride. I don't like having to pedal home into a 25 mph cold wind. I don't particularly like it when it's a warm wind. Ha ha. I am hoping to keep getting out on more calm days this winter.

Michael

Willebe

A-List Customer
Sounds cold. The wind came up here, so I ended up lazing out on the ride. I don't like having to pedal home into a 25 mph cold wind. I don't particularly like it when it's a warm wind. Ha ha. I am hoping to keep getting out on more calm days this winter.

Michael
Yeah, the head wind can be rough. We had head wind for about the last 6 miles home. It made it impossible to stay warm.

Reality vs what it felt like

c067f8e772404bd660c3aa5519b92d4f.jpg
ec50a5ab24f1d6aa6b2fe569643eadef.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Borsalino L'udoela in the color curdo, which translates to "Kurdish." I think of it as brown.

120717.jpg

brownales4.jpg

brownales3.jpg

WHEW!! Through thick and thin, we post again! Life is complicated enough, folks....

Today my pal Marty and I after the Thursday morning (6:30am) minyan. It was MUCH better than last week!

Marty: Wool, overwelted black brim, pressed by another of the ten, who SAT on it this morning. Sprang back nicely, don't you think?
Me: my first VS, in blue steel.
View attachment 96924

Man, it's good to see you two again!

Very nice Lefty. Love Mike's ribbon work lately. Is this the more "black" tone of Cherry or one that is more "oxblood"? I'm waiting for the dye lots to cycle back to a cherry, cherry.

Outside taking care of some overdue task on this very chilly day. Akubra Cattleman in Graphite grey.

Great looking Akubra Willebe. How did you do this semester?

Borsalino L'udoela in the color curdo, which translates to "Kurdish." I think of it as brown.

120717.jpg

brownales4.jpg
Yay! an Alan hat surfaces. Glad to see you and that stupendous Borsalino.

Seems to be a big day for homburgs here today. I picked this Golden Pheasant out this morning, but then had to go for my weekly grocery shop before getting the photos up.
DSCN7158 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7152 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7159 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It was a sunny, breezy 13 degrees when I took these. Note the pained expression.
DSCN7150 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7145 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a great Thursday,
Michael
Beautiful color on the Pheasant Michael. The cape makes the look on such a chilly day.

Brrr... (Camp Draft)

7e98f3d5ff161b4fee3b874f7ec7cd88.jpg

12d52dfe423ffe43fbdf0132ca2aa7dc.jpg

Mmmmmmm! Campdraft. Impressive crown today Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk