Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
04137b8a9819697046b832267fe20f2b.jpg

Knox Foxhound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a fine looking hat! The color and finish go great with the sweater.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I removed the 1" of light snow from the drive and walkways earlier this morning. Who says homburgs can not be worn casually or for chores?

i-Xf3J4hN-M.jpg

Inky blue homburg.

i-HsZ9tw6-M.jpg

Photo lense is spotted from the snow falling from the trees and melting on it.

i-r76xdtW-M.jpg

Putting feed out into the birdfeeders meant carrying a 50# bag of sunflower seeds and a filled feed bucket. A Cordova cap was my choice for the trips.

i-gTzbt8M-M.jpg

i-nHMfrhs-M.jpg

Best to all, Eric -

Milpro

New in Town
I made this fedora last week. We'll call it "Adventurer" style. Rabbit fur felt. The band is a removable type I also made. It's temporary until the proper ribbon arrives. I also made the liner and hand-sewed in the sweatband. Pounced to 1,000 grit paper. It's incredibly light. Very comfortable to wear.

Note: for the Indy fans, yes, the dimensions are very close, but not exact. That was done on purpose. I didn't want to attempt a copy and then fail lol. I burned it twice but it still needs some more distressing.

Attachments

• adventure3.jpg
    adventure3.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 108
  • adventure2.jpg
    adventure2.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 99
  • adventure1.jpg
    adventure1.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 98

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I made this fedora last week. We'll call it "Adventurer" style. Rabbit fur felt. The band is a removable type I also made. It's temporary until the proper ribbon arrives. I also made the liner and hand-sewed in the sweatband. Pounced to 1,000 grit paper. It's incredibly light. Very comfortable to wear.

Note: for the Indy fans, yes, the dimensions are very close, but not exact. That was done on purpose. I didn't want to attempt a copy and then fail lol. I burned it twice but it still needs some more distressing.
Nicely done. Any shots of the interior?

Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Jack! This one is a beauty, love the color.

So this is me, as White Death Wednesday descends on the valley, heading out in an modern Excellent Strat.
View attachment 105776 View attachment 105777
...aaaand, this is me, about 90 minutes later, as they closed the Air Force base about the time I was rolling through getting my ID checked.
View attachment 105778
At least you looked good during this ordeal Jim.

The bright, it hurts my eyes. The inch or so we got last night must have been super white. Stetson 3X Open Road
DSCN8354 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN8355 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN8353 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I guess it's time to push around some more snow on the driveway. Will need some gloves, and maybe a scarf.
2-7-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good one,
Michael
I really like the brim on this OR Michael. This is how I would crease one if it came my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner