Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elosegui Beret

nVkcQQph.jpg
KZkjCn8h.jpg
2KogJ8Hh.jpg
Great action pose Sam!

Sunny and clear, b
Hats

ut very crisp this morning. Perfect chance to wear this c1955 Borsalino Lobbia in Bismutto one more time this year. Heading up to PDX for class, straw will be in order this afternoon. I've been missing Matt and Moe lately. Anyone heard from them?
View attachment 120637 View attachment 120638 View attachment 120639

You’re right, Mike. I knew something has been missing. It seems like there are a lot less people posting anymore compared to a couple of years ago. I hope Matt and Moe are just on vacation. We need our daily doses of Matt’s tie dye and Moe’s smiling face. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 120644 View attachment 120645 Greetings All:
Today it’s Stetson’s Boss Clearnutria.
Thanks always.
Be well. Bowen

Bowen, I hope you don’t mind but I took a screenshot of this hat and filed it away for a future custom. Alas, it will have to be mere beaver and not nutria. You really have some outstanding hats in your collection. Thanks for sharing.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Bowen, I hope you don’t mind but I took a screenshot of this hat and filed it away for a future custom. Alas, it will have to be mere beaver and not nutria. You really have some outstanding hats in your collection. Thanks for sharing.

Hey Brent:
Hell i don’t mind. It’s a damn good hat to look at imho.
Better pics in the Stetson Nutria thread. Post #190 me thinks.
Thanks man.
B

Thanks, cks.

I'm trying Red. Mostly stayed in the AC today. Wore the Sun Fari on a short bike ride. Kept my head cooler than the rest of me was.

Thanks Stefan. I can take no credit, it came with the sharp crease. I did have to do some other smoothing and reshaping, mostly to the brim

Thanks, Bushman. That color of pug must have been popular on this hat as the other one I have has an almost identical color. The difference could be due solely to fading for all I know.

Thanks Stefan. Gotta go with the straw and seersucker a few times during the summer. At least a few, maybe many times this year.

A great looking pair of hats, Stefan. And a couple of great outfits to go with them. Must be cooler where you are than where I am. A jacket would do me in these days. At least until my body gets into full summer mode.

Thanks all,
Michael
Thanks, Michael. I could have done without the jackets the last few days to be honest, but then I don't know where to put my stuff...

Still cool enough in the mornings for a little felt-fix, life is good...

Dig that shirt Perry. Nice Panama.

Mmmmmmm! morning Eric hat fix.

Two great looking straws Stefan. I agree about the brim on the Supernatural, could act as a sail though.

I just love your conversions Terry. The straight crowns and teardrops really floats my boat!

Very studly Brando you got there Harv. Nice cap.

Nice straw Brent. Toyo?

Very nice tone of gray Max. How wide is that brim? looks impressive.
Thanks, Mike. No sailing problems with it yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael