Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvilletele

One of the Regulars
IMG_0327.JPG
Heading out to pick up a package. (Not a hat.)

This is a Kangol "Linotype" Pork Pie wool felt.

Looking classy, Charlie. Your grandson should be ready for a hat in a few years...let’s hope for 6 7/8!
Happy Father’s Day.

Thanks, Brent, and right back atcha, my friend!

I had to try to look classy at this venue. They said it was quite exclusive, but I got in anyway.

Many kind comments confirmed my choice of hat for the day. There was even one other Panama-style hat in the crowd.

Last edited:

Fezident

New in Town
28206E07-BF87-4BE5-9911-065E63E54C52.png
08D778A0-D751-4B62-9A5F-36A5515F7C3B.png
F7BAB8C9-AD2C-4A76-A24C-D2C77BDBBEDF.png
87F2D49E-0E48-41F9-8469-F91BB9AB6DC2.jpeg
Hello there.
Since the early days of the internet I’ve used some version of “Fez” as a nom de garish. As a kid, I figured out that in many old black & white movies, the guy in the fez was one to keep an eye on.

So my first attempt at posting and uploading a picture.

Edit: added more pics of the hat.

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 123202 Hello there.
Since the early days of the internet I’ve used some version of “Fez” as a nom de garish. As a kid, I figured out that in many old black & white movies, the guy in the fez was one to keep an eye on.

Greetings Fezident:
Welcome to the lounge.
We’ll be happy to keep an eye on you!
Many hatty returns.
Be well. Bowen

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Brushing up against 80 already and the air is thick. Marathon felt was fine for morning coffee and some bicycle tinkering.
DSCN2190 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2193 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It won't last very far into the day though, as we are headed back to the mid 90s
DSCN2199 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Some of those clothes with the AC built in would be about right I think.
Have a good one, drink plenty of fluids
Michael

STILL catching up from an extended weekend of blending families at a lovely destination wedding. The options for activities were amazing. From Fancy Orvis Fly Fishing lessons, Falconry, (VERY cool) to skeet at the Orvis Wingshooting School. I had never done this, but age and wisdom (and maybe the ability to listen to the instructors) ruled the day. I smoked my son-in-law and nephew. That was important. All while comfortably styling my Vintage Silhouettes Whiskey felt.

It was a GREAT Fathers' Day!!

DSC03856.jpg DSC03857.jpg DSC_6834a.jpg DSC_6835a.jpg DSC_6838a.jpg

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
STILL catching up from an extended weekend of blending families at a lovely destination wedding. The options for activities were amazing. From Fancy Orvis Fly Fishing lessons, Falconry, (VERY cool) to skeet at the Orvis Wingshooting School. I had never done this, but age and wisdom (and maybe the ability to listen to the instructors) ruled the day. I smoked my son-in-law and nephew. That was important. All while comfortably styling my Vintage Silhouettes Whiskey felt.

View attachment 123253 View attachment 123254 View attachment 123250 View attachment 123251 View attachment 123252
That is a fine looking hat! I really like the colors. What a great day you must have had, the kind of days we live for! Glad the old man ruled supreme!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Nice! Is that a new production? Vintage? Love your style.
Wear it in good health
Johnny

You look great in the fez. Welcome to the Lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brushing up against 80 already and the air is thick. Marathon felt was fine for morning coffee and some bicycle tinkering.
DSCN2190 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2193 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It won't last very far into the day though, as we are headed back to the mid 90s
DSCN2199 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Some of those clothes with the AC built in would be about right I think.
Have a good one, drink plenty of fluids
Michael

Rockin’ it today! Kind of a Neapolitan thing going on. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a fine looking hat! I really like the colors. What a great day you must have had, the kind of days we live for! Glad the old man ruled supreme!

Thanks, DD!! This is a favorite hat. It was an amazing time for sure, and I didn't even need to tell the story of the old bull and the young bull on the hillside, looking at the cows down in the pasture...

Welcome, Mr. Fezident!! Great fez, and even greater that it fits you so well, sir.

Perfectly fezented, err... presented!

Again, welcome aboard.

View attachment 123253 View attachment 123254 View attachment 123250 View attachment 123251 View attachment 123252
Look out, he has a gun! Hope you enjoyed Charlie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy