Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Mayserwegener, just trolling through this thread's older posts, and found your pic. WOW-what a fabulous vintage homburg. I looks GREAT on you!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

mayserwegener said:
Just received circa 1940 black J. Heinr. ITA Homburg.

3528033901_9f867d9489.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Feels good to be back posting here...

(deep breath) Been checking in on all of you fine gents when I could for the last several days, but just didn't post much of anything. Life got very busy and real complicated here recently!

I must confess I even got carried away and distracted for a while by some other (strange and/or offbeat) FL threads- but mostly got that outta my system for now:p .

Love seeing and reading about all the fine new and vintage hats you wear here, this is my favorite thread...

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Jimmy, did you have perhaps a bit too much caffeine this day?? Or was it just a no-hats-posted nightmare of a day for you, sweetheart? lol lol lol

I haven't worn a vintag or new hat myself for the last sveral day, and I've gotten mighty peevish as a result, but this takes the cake!

jimmy the lid said:
Well, let's see...

I had the last post in this thread at 7:01 a.m. ET this morning.

It is now almost 9:30 p.m. ET.

Apparently, no one wore a hat today...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good God, please tell me it ain't so...:D

Cheers,
JtL

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
chanteuseCarey said:
or is it cuz' its just hot working in the backyard?

Today's heat index will put it at 103 degrees with high humidity. :mad: Twasn't staged - my gal caught me in that big western lid as I was standing up from laying bricks and puffin' out some smoke (= making a funny face).

:)

chanteuseCarey said:
Mayserwegener, just trolling through this thread's older posts, and found your pic. WOW-what a fabulous vintage homburg. I looks GREAT on you!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thank you! Tough to post on this thread with all the great dressers. I need to dress up some time! :)

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Hit a few stores with my wife, this afternoon. Temp was in the mid 90's, but I was determined to wear a black Borsalino (no liner). I took it off, 3 hours later, when we sat down at the Dairy Queen. My hair wasn't even wet!

P1010020.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
Chuck Bobuck said:
Your lawn looks fantastic! At least judging by the reflection in your shades, I think it does. That is a lawn...right? So, good job! Seriously, that carbon Fed looks great! :)
Thanks Chuck! I am really liking the Fed Carbon quite a bit.

J.T.Marcus said:
Priceless!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Yes, JauntyOne...as J.T. Marcus stated, "priceless". What a great picture!!!
Don't usuially chime in here unless I've got a pic to post, and this is a humbling thread to be posting in, but I had to comment on that one picture.

And then, also state that I wish I had a DQ close by as well as a Borsalino ;) Sounds like a nice day J.T. Very nice hat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy