Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, Mrs. Carey.

Gene and IC, sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. And Cracker Barrel to boot? It don't get no better than that!

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
My best panama has that same problem, and now that Gene has shown us the step-by-step, I'm going to try it myself!

chanteuseCarey said:
Hey,that's one GORGEOUS vintage sax you've got there. Do you collect vintage ones? Do you only play tenor?
I have a collection of over 2 dozen vintage saxes and clarinets, including all the saxophone family from sopranino to bass.

AlanC

chanteuseCarey said:
Question for you- where do you get the small checked pocket scarves??

Thanks for the kinds words. That particular square came from Kent Wang. I don't know if he still has any made from that fabric. He also makes nice cufflinks.

tracyam

One of the Regulars
Resistol

res10.jpg

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Gene & Indy I'll join the chorus in saying thanks for sharing the great pic's of your get together. I must admit when seeing the first shot that it was the best photoshop I've ever seen but then scrolled down and the brain clouds sllllooowly parted. Very nice indeed.

Carey Thanks, That old hat has served long and well for me.

Jimmy, in violation of the 10th Hat Commandment. I do covet thy light weight felts.

Tom D.

Garrett

Knox 15

Green Knox 15 with no liner and a "other patents pending" stamped on the leather. Purchased from Baron Kurtz 3 years ago.

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
This is the BEST photo ever! It so typifies the joy of men that enjoy wearing a good hat and the requisite shirt of summer... Indyc and Gene, you two look like poster boys for a "Fedora Lounge Men of Summer" club.

I think a thread on that would be very cool, as an adjunct to the "What are you wearing today?" and "What hat are you wearing today?" threads. with pics of FL guys in their summer garb. Such as Fletch in his ice cream suit- Oh, Fletch you can be a poster boy too!

And Warbaby in his boater...and AlanC in his seersucker suit...:p

indycop said:
Could this be the first ever meeting of the Hawaiian shirts and fedoras thread?lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy